Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop taking away my abilities!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Stop taking away my abilities!!!!!

chaden
05.11.2017 , 10:12 AM | #1
Are you gonna do this every time we start a new story line. I'm sick of dying against enemies I should have no problem facing because I don't have my full list of abilities available. ***?!?!?

masterceil
05.11.2017 , 10:13 AM | #2
So don't go/stay in tutorial mode..?
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

AmadanNaBrona
05.11.2017 , 10:35 AM | #3
This is PBKaC.

Rankyn
05.11.2017 , 01:00 PM | #4
The thing that pops up and asks if you want to play in tutorial mode?
Click the X instead of the Check.
Problem solved.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

americanaussie
05.11.2017 , 04:15 PM | #5
Learn to read popups and stop clicking them without reading. You're clicking check yes for the tutorial. click x instead.
Thank you to everyone who has used my referral link over the years and to all of the wonderful people I've met on here.

denavin
05.11.2017 , 06:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
Learn to read popups and stop clicking them without reading. You're clicking check yes for the tutorial. click x instead.
Yes reading the prompts will fill you with wounder. It will also help you to not make dumb comments and illogical rants.
Reading is Fundamental.... Try it sometime
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

Andryah
05.11.2017 , 06:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by chaden View Post
Are you gonna do this every time we start a new story line. I'm sick of dying against enemies I should have no problem facing because I don't have my full list of abilities available. ***?!?!?
Even with limited skills, you should not be dying as you progress through the tutorial steps. So I find this comment by you to be a bit mind boggling.

But as others have stated... if you don't like it....just turn off the tutorial, check your skill trainer real quickly to make sure you have everything trained up.. and move on.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.