Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is repeated disparagement of a guild in gen chat reportable?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is repeated disparagement of a guild in gen chat reportable?

xordevoreaux
05.11.2017 , 08:29 AM | #1
Just wondering if the no-flame rule for players and guilds in the forums applied to the game.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
05.11.2017 , 08:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Just wondering if the no-flame rule for players and guilds in the forums applied to the game.
I would assume that it is a form of harassment...I'd report it as such.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ThrakhathSpawn
05.11.2017 , 09:24 AM | #3
Most people can sort through a bitter unnecessary grudge and a legit issue. I'd just put them on ignore if they do not say anything legit. If they do have a legit issue FIX IT!
If it weren't for all the other kinds of ships everyone would fly a strike fighter.

Andryah
05.11.2017 , 09:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Depends on context, degree, and persistence I think.

Just report it accurately, and provide enough information so that they can review it and move on. If the review finds it to be harassment, then they will take action in one form or another. They will not tell you any specifics of their investigation or actions, as that violates their privacy policies.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.