So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

Tierdal

Sith Warrios become hand of the emperor... bascially we speak for him and even the council bows before us

meanwhile sith inquis before darth nox..and what? just sit on the council?

What emails do you even get after the game? I get emails from the hands of the emperor telling me about his recovery and stuff meanwhile inquis is jsut a pawn?

Read some lore man...

Beeing on dark council is beeing second only to Emperor in the empire, and ruling the empire. Warrior is nothing more the Emperors personal servant.

Not really, the council members know not to go against the Wrath(Emperor) or face death. He pretty much acts on behalf of the Emperor now considering there isnt a voice anymore.

It goes Emperor=Voice of the Emperor=Wrath > Council

Edited by Girdeux

No, you misunderstand, you follow the orders of the Emperor and relay his commands, YOU yourself hold no power over the Dark Council whatsoever.

This.

A page might give orders and have authority, but it is not HIS authority, it is the knight/king/senator/what have you.

You are essentially basking in the Emperor's authority, rather than having any of your own. I am pretty sure as far as the lore is concerned if you tried to give an order as <Insert Player Name> rather than the Voice or whatever it is you become, then they'd ignore you.

The difference lies in that there is no one you are in charge of. For instance, a Lieutenant has authority, as there are people who he or she is in charge of and give orders to of his own accord, as well as possessing the ability to interpret (To an extent) the orders he is given to relay.

However you would give orders, but only orders passed down from the Emperor. They are not -your- orders, as far as I know you are not given leeway to give orders yourself beyond what authority being a Sith Lord already gives you.

Edited by NomineImperator

The Emperor's Wrath is equal to the Dark Council. The Council won't get in the way of the Wrath as long as his plans don't interfere with the Council's plan. They both answer only to the Emperor. At least that's what I got out of the Sith Warrior's finale. Edited by JediArchives

The Dark Council is second to the Emperor, but the Emperor's Wrath serves the Emperor directly. He holds dominion over all sith. Also, the Emperors Wrath does not hold direct control over the council. He cannot make decisions that get in the way of the Council's. (Or at least thats what Darth Marr says) Similar to why all the Dark Council bowed down to Lord Scourge.

Not really, the council members know not to go against the Wrath(Emperor) or face death. He pretty much acts on behalf of the Emperor now considering there isnt a voice anymore.

It goes Emperor=Voice of the Emperor=Wrath > Council

They said you can do as you wish unless your goals conflict with their own. That doesn't sound like complete obedience.

Sith Warrios become hand of the emperor... bascially we speak for him and even the council bows before us

meanwhile sith inquis before darth nox..and what? just sit on the council?

What emails do you even get after the game? I get emails from the hands of the emperor telling me about his recovery and stuff meanwhile inquis is jsut a pawn?

Emperors wrath is the emperors enforcer.

You are on equal footing to the dark council. The council controls the day to day operations of the empire. The emperor wrath makes sure the council and other sith in the empire do not overstep its authority.

To understand emperor's wrath position in the empire I point you to military ranks. Look up first Sergent in Google.

Edited by atlasstar

Emperors wrath is the emperors enforcer.

You are on equal footing to the dark council. The council controls the day to day operations of the empire. The emperor wrath makes sure the council and other sith in the empire do not overstep its authority.

To understand emperor's wrath position in the empire I point you to military ranks. Look up first Sergent in Google.

I report DIRECTLY to the emperor.

I cank ill ANY dark council member with impunity.

Yeah, from what's shown in-game, the Sith hierarchy (at least in the upper echelons) goes as follows:

Emperor > Emperor's Wrath (The penultimate Sith) > Dark Council > Everyone else.

Sith Warrior spoilers below:

Those saying that the Sith Warrior doesn't have power are factually wrong, particularly in the case of a light-side Sith Warrior. Your entire story as a LS SW is that you've been gathering allies and friends across the galaxy, from Overseer Tremel to Darth Vowrawn.

And in the end, you take down a Dark Council member, and through proper Sith fashion, 'inherit' his powerbase. This only adds to your already-sizeable one.

And, as a final point. The Emperor's Wrath -does- have authority over the council. After all, at the ending speech, the Emperor's Wrath can say that the status quo will not stand, and that he -will- be instituting changes. Not using flowery words, not using the Emperor's name to invoke his authority. He simply says that they will have to change, by his authority.

So yeah. Sith Warrior is basically the 2nd most powerful Sith in the Empire. And the most powerful one just got bumped off by the Jedi Knight, and is in recovery.

In the Sith Empire you don't bow down to someone Inferior, you bow to someone Superior.

2+2 = ?

Seriously? are your reading capabilities impaired or something?

@ Thorlas The Emperor's Wrath (YOU, after Scourge) receives and relays orders to the Dark Council, because he himself CBA and is doing other things, that's all the 'authority' you have, They bowed to the Emperor's authority, not you.

@Tierdel(?) Oh and as far as 'crushing' the Council goes, (which any Sith Warrior player including me wouldn't be able to do if it was even possible anyway), the Emperor would just do to you what he did to the previous Scourge after he did something just as reckless.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, from what's shown in-game,

Those saying that the Sith Warrior doesn't have power are factually wrong, particularly in the case of a light-side Sith Warrior. Your entire story as a LS SW is that you've been gathering allies and friends across the galaxy, from Overseer Tremel to Darth Vowrawn.

And in the end, you take down a Dark Council member, and through proper Sith fashion, 'inherit' his powerbase. This only adds to your already-size

And, as a final point. The Emperor's Wrath -does- have authority over the council. After all, at the ending speech, the Emperor's Wrath can say that the status quo will not stand, and that he -will- be instituting changes. Not using flowery words, not using the Emperor's name to invoke his authority. He simply says that they will have to change, by his authority.

So yeah. Sith Warrior is basically the 2nd most powerful Sith in the Empire. And the most powerful one just got bumped off by the Jedi Knight, and is in recovery.

When did the jedi kill the with emperor?.?.?..

the dark council bends to my will they all bowed down to me, including darth nox

They nodded in agreenment, or at most showed that they respect you. To bow is to actually get on your knees, not just slightly bend your neck.

Wrath does what he is told, just not by the Council. All in all Council will not get into Wraths way but then again Wrath won't be deciding what to do (like, e.g. just mindlessly go and murder a Council member). All in all we can say that Wrath and Council are equal, both are right below the Emperor. It's just logical that Wrath is not slowed down or limited by the council, for his will is the will of the Emperor.

But again, Wrath won't be telling Council what to do either unless it's Emperor's command.

Equal.

Edited by Kauhu

The Emperor     |     |The Dark Council <> The Emperor's Wrath    |    |    "Second Rate" Darths        |        |       Dark Lords of the Sith             |             |             Sith Masters/Overseers                 |                 |                Apprentices and Acolytes

Apprentices and Acolytes have authority proportionate to that of their master. They don't necessarily have authority of their own until they've begun to build their own power base.

It's all heavily dependent on your power base, to be honest. My Sith Inquisitor, while dark-sided, has done his best to make it known that he puts the Empire first and has tried to make as many connections with the Moffs and Imperial Military as possible.