Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: September 4th, 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nmyownworld
09.04.2014 , 04:44 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Thank you, great Ptach!

What does this refer to? From the patch notes:
Quote:
Ensured that the historical ownership of conquered planets is correct.
I've been reading the forums, but I think I missed the thread(s) about this. Is it related to another part of the patch notes, about a guild losing ownership of a conquered planet after a server restart?

Kikitigar
09.04.2014 , 04:45 AM | #42
Why maintaince again????
What now,we will have maintaince evry 2 days wth???

TaitWatson
09.04.2014 , 04:47 AM | #43 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
Thank you, great Ptach!

What does this refer to? From the patch notes:

I've been reading the forums, but I think I missed the thread(s) about this. Is it related to another part of the patch notes, about a guild losing ownership of a conquered planet after a server restart?
Correct! There was an issue where - after a server restart - guilds lost control of the planets they conquered. We are fixing that issue, and we just want to ensure that the record of planet owners is correct as well.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GaffiProg
09.04.2014 , 04:49 AM | #44
I'm surprised people are so negative about the devs. Yes, they made a number of mistakes, but they've obviously done well enough in the first place that you are disappointed that you're missing your game time. Give the HUMANS a break and let them fix. I doubt most/any of those complaining have any real programming/dev team experience of their own to know what kind of hell fixes like this can be. I can almost assure you they don't enjoy the process.

mbennett
09.04.2014 , 04:56 AM | #45
Disappointed that there's no fix for CZ-198 achievement/title, but apart from that some nice fixes. Any chance this will be rectified before this week's Conquest ends?

Victorfilip
09.04.2014 , 05:02 AM | #46
Americans shouldn't be the only ones who are not affected by patches. Even if they are a majority, you could at least do SOME of the patches during their playtime. By the percent of european player counts I say.

Haldri
09.04.2014 , 05:10 AM | #47
Quote:
Applied multiple fixes in order to address server stability issues.
Is one of these fixes for the diskcachearena file that was growing exponentially large from relatively little gameplay?

MitchPB
09.04.2014 , 05:13 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Victorfilip View Post
Americans shouldn't be the only ones who are not affected by patches. Even if they are a majority, you could at least do SOME of the patches during their playtime. By the percent of european player counts I say.
Moving it up 3 hours dosent sound unreasonable right? I mean how many americans play at 6am and it wouldn't be during euro prime time either.
<BOG><Failure><It's Lit>

TaitWatson
09.04.2014 , 05:18 AM | #49 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks! All servers are once again available - thanks for your patience!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]