Old player returning, noticed forms are gone. Animation still exist?

Pretty much what the title stated. Old school guardian player coming back to have some casual fun. I noticed that the soresu form is no longer in an ability. from my reading I've discovered that these forms just automatically happen on the back end. I don't like this because for games like hutt ball I found it useful to switch to a defensive form on the fly even when I was spect in offense.

Anyway all that said I was wondering if there's still a way to emote the form somehow? Always enjoyed it the animation behind the forms.

Pretty much what the title stated. Old school guardian player coming back to have some casual fun. I noticed that the soresu form is no longer in an ability. from my reading I've discovered that these forms just automatically happen on the back end. I don't like this because for games like hutt ball I found it useful to switch to a defensive form on the fly even when I was spect in offense.

Anyway all that said I was wondering if there's still a way to emote the form somehow? Always enjoyed it the animation behind the forms.

The various forms are directly tied to your class spec you're using now, was done to eliminate confusion on what should be used by said specs