Let's remove the class requirement on legacy gear...

Pellerinen

Let's face it, this game never has enough variety when it comes to legacy gear, especially ones that force wielding classes could use on their mirroring classes on both sides. And we also have class-specific sets in this game that make no sense at all, as legacy gear. And I doubt removing that class requirement would be a difficult fix to implement.

How many players actually have, say, multiple dps sages to share a set of Consular's Exalted Robes? If you use the set bonus, there's no point whatsoever to share this set with your dps shadow. While I'm sure many more people wouldn't mind using it on their sorcerer, if they happen to like the look.

We might as well remove all class requirements when it comes to adaptive gear, since, as the name implies, it is ment to be adaptive.

The Knight/Warrior gear is the worst...as depending on the AC you're either heavy or medium. So unless that alt is going to be ANOTHER Guardian/Jugg then the sets are worthless after the first character.

if they don't remove the class requirement they should AT LEAST make ALL the armors adaptive. (Though that would only benefit Knight/Warrior...so even that is stupid)

honestly the ENTIRE legacy gear/armor thing needs a COMPLETE re-do..

It's been requested so many times that I doubt Bioware even considers it. They would have redone the legacy gear a long time ago.

Sadly, thats how I feel about it too.

It's been requested for quite a long time now and nothing is ever said or mentioned.

It needs to be changed to something similar to reputation gear. Adaptive and legacy.

IMHO, one of the biggest crimes this game ever committed was to ditch the unique look each faction sported. Those armor sets are still a throwback to those times.

Leave them as they are.

You have plenty of choices already, as far as Legacy gear is concerned.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

IMHO, one of the biggest crimes this game ever committed was to ditch the unique look each faction sported. Those armor sets are still a throwback to those times.

Leave them as they are.

You have plenty of choices already, as far as Legacy gear is concerned.

QFT

This game needs MORE looks that are unique to each class, not fewer.