Better Ignore accounts, ignore by association, bigger ignore lists...

Rigelraus

Difficult to ignore people after leaving a GF. Need a function to see list of "recently played" like on STEAM, and not just ignore character but entire account. Also need function "ignore by association", meaning when you ignore someones account you also get to ignore their guild, players that are frequently playing with them etc...

Bigger ignore lists as well. I understand we are down to 16 million players at the moment, but this is extreemly necessary...

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think, that ignore guild is a good idea. But the frequently played list makes sense. As for "defining it". Maybe all people you were in group in the past 10 minutes? It's more than enough to press ignore after an FP, or during, if someone is that toxic.

Certain guilds have a (deserved) reputation as EPA Superfund grade cess-pits whose members enjoy being toxic in one way or another. It would be useful to be able to say "/gignore Cess-pits of Tatooine".

For the other part, I think OP means to ignore player X and all the people that player X plays with often, and I wanted to know how he thought "plays with often" should be defined. Equally, "ignore everyone in the group I just left / was kicked from" is a useful thing, and far easier to define.

I disagree with ignoring everyone in the group they were with. It could been a new member to the guild or someone new and this is the first time they grouped with them so you might want to double check on that. I know my boyfriend and I group together but we have ran across a couple of people that we invited to the group and it was a mistake, so not everyone in that group may really run together that much.

Certain guilds have a (deserved) reputation as EPA Superfund grade cess-pits whose members enjoy being toxic in one way or another. It would be useful to be able to say "/gignore Cess-pits of Tatooine".

For the other part, I think OP means to ignore player X and all the people that player X plays with often, and I wanted to know how he thought "plays with often" should be defined. Equally, "ignore everyone in the group I just left / was kicked from" is a useful thing, and far easier to define.

Well that's not easy. Maybe, if we check the time the target player is grouped with someone. Like Player X is frequent player with Y, if 50% of the whole grouped time they are in the same group.

Example: Player X, and Y are bros, and they go FP together. They go for 20 hours this way. Now until Player X, or Y plays 20 hours in group(s) without the other they are considered frequent played. If you ignore X that way, then you also ignore Y.

I'd like to see a filter (like they do with profanity) for ignoring certain words when used in chat in game. Notably the gold-sellers on the starter planets. This would be easier than ignoring the character name, because it's seldom the same character-name for very long.