4 manned NiM Bonethrasher

Is 4-manning soa supposed to be impressive? His enrage doesn't even matter if you know what you're doing

4 manning Story Soa would be a joke.

4 manning Nightmare Soa? That's actually tough fight. If you think it's easy just go and put together a pug fraps/xfire your kill.

4 manning HM EV is a fun way to haze new recruits.:p I wouldn't even take a new recruit to 4 man Nightmare EV.

Edited by AshlaBoga

You should rename your thread btw - should say "4 manned NiM Bonethrasher and Soa."

My guild 4 manned HM EV and felt that Gharj, the Ancient Pylons and the Infernal Council should be your next target. 4 manning the droid on NiM is probably a bit harder than Gharj or the Pylons.

For the Infernal fight I'm curious what 4 dps you plan on using?

Also, good luck on NiM Jarg and Sorno, that's going to be a tough fight.

We got the first boss in NiM EV to 9%, we are trying it with a different healer next week to see if it works better. For the infernal fight we will use 2 DPS and 1 tank and 1 healer. We might do 3 DPS and 1 healer, not sure yet. For 2 DPS it would be a marauder and juggernaut, and for 3 DPS it would be a marauder, juggernaut, and either merc/pt.

Also we attempted Jarg and Sorno on NiM mode and it is impossible. got Sorno down to 50% and jarg to 70%.

I think i was the first one that watched your video good job. Also was going to say there is no chance on doing NiM Jarg and Sorno that is the hardest fight in this game imo we clear it but every time the healers are blown away as to how much dmg jarg put out. And as for the Infernal fight that would be kinda tough to weve done it on sm with 4 but on Hm with a couple of random pug(think we had 6total) it reset just as the last one was at 2%.... nicely done tho Edited by wetslampigduex

I think i was the first one that watched your video good job. Also was going to say there is no chance on doing NiM Jarg and Sorno that is the hardest fight in this game imo we clear it but every time the healers are blown away as to how much dmg jarg put out. And as for the Infernal fight that would be kinda tough to weve done it on sm with 4 but on Hm with a couple of random pug(think we had 6total) it reset just as the last one was at 2%.... nicely done tho

Even if Jarg and Sorno can't be done with level 61 gear, it's possible that Ambient will get 8/10. I'm 100% certain that they will get 5/5 for EV, so that just leaves Foreman Crusher and Karagga.

I did this a long time ago already , we did not do a youtube video becuase we dont have to. I doubt this is reallu really worlds 1st try then :p

4 manning STORY and HARD MODE Operations has been done.

But I doubt you've 4 manned NIGHTMARE Operations.

Tell you what, give us your guild name and we'll check your story out. If you're afraid we'll find out you're lying well...

why'd you post then?

EDIT: Just realized you posted "try." I'll believe that you tried and wiped. Thing is buddy, these guys succeeded.

Edited by AshlaBoga

i wonder IF boss in NIM have a enrage timer ! if not that any poeple with full campaign gear could do that, just a 15 min fight......

You need to watch the vids closer buddy. The droid enraged just as he died (within .5 seconds) and Gharj was enraged for over 8 seconds at the end, they even called it out in the vid!

Edited by AshlaBoga
past tense