New Class Story / Companion ideas

Vontage

Hi

Why not share ideas for new classes and companions ? The goal is to discuss the best class / companion combos that could be an good addition from a lore standpoint

My ideas :

SIS Agent

Companion 1. Anti-Empire Sith Lord. We already have Scourge, but he's too generic (aside from his back story, he looks and acts like every other sith in the game). The Siths have 2 Jedis (+ Vette who is basically a gunslinger defector) so the Republic should have 2 siths.

Why not include a sith that hates the Empire as much as the Jedi, explaining why he "works" with the SIS Agent.

Make him a Sith Pureblood that hates all humans, or something. One who doesn't see a difference between Jedi / Sith Empire, it fits lore-wise.

Also he should have a better personality than Scourge, a mix of bloodthirsty (Skadge), Anti-Empire (Forex) and Sarcastic (Gault, Guss). Also kind of like Darth Vowrawn if you know the character.

Likes : Killing, Killing Imps, random Cruelty, acting Heroically (so he's not pure DS)

Hates : The Empire, the Jedi, Mercy, Humans

Bonus : Diplomacy critical, Artifice critical

Companion 2. Hutt Healer. Romanceable. Needs to happen.

With so many Hutts scattered throughout the game, why not pick up one on Nar Shaddaa ?

One could get tired of the opulence and degenerate lifestyle and seek adventure, while still being a fat lazy.

Also they know the underground markets so it would fit the SIS Agent story, where a lot of information gathering is involved.

Hates : Working, Foolishness, Naivety

Bonus : Underworld trading critical, slicing efficiency

Imperial Trooper

Companion 1. Tusken Raider. I don't know how to include him in a trooper story but it would be cool.

Hates : Unknown, Jawas

Bonus : Scavenging efficiency, armstech efficiency

feel free to add your ideas

As long as the Sith is romanceable by a female toon, and the Hutt - by the male toon, I am game :) Heh.

I dunno, I would do something like this:

Scientist (Republic)

Starts on Ord Mantell, I suppose. The class story will be about the technological race for the prizes, and the way to find something to block off the force connection for the Force Users.

The class will be a light armor ranged DPS/healer with a rifle/knife combo and doing a lot of party buffs (I know, I suck at this kind of stuff).

Going back to Tharan here for inspiration, so a completely androgynous, genderless hologram, as the first companion would be neat, a medium armor Ranged DPS. Ye logical, cold, Vulcan personality

For a second Companions, a light DPS Melee Jedi Nautolan Male obtained on Taris (RI). A good natured sense of humor and funny soundset would be a plus.

The third Companion, female, Mirialian, a Ranged Heavy Healer would come on Tattoine (RI). A bossy healer who is concerned about absolutely everyone's well-being and has a strong self-sacrificial streak to her.

The forth Companion, a Droid from Balmorra would fill in the Heavy Melee Tank shoes and will come on… yeah, Balmorra. Hard, tough, hates Empire, a Balmorran through and through.

The fifth companion, a Male Togruta, a Ranged Tank, can be drafted on Hoth among these freezing Togrutas there (RI). A reserved Togruta who is all by the book and heeds the call of duty, honor above all and that sort of stuff.

Edited by DomiSotto