Cant buy cartel coin anymore !

lequocthai

I just buy cartel coin yesterday. I have 30$ total fund in my card, first time i buy pack 19.99$ cartel coin and it ok nothing happen. Second time i buy 9.99 $ cartel coin and it wont work and this message appear : " This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow. "

I already wait more than 24hrs and also I from VietNam and I cant see my country name in the list that need to contact also I dont want to make a call cause I pretty bad at conversation in English so if there anything work that I can only work on mail

Unfortunately, this can be due to a few different reasons. If you make too many purchases in a short time frame the system will lock you out as a fraud prevention measure. It can also occur if the system has encountered an error or is down. The likely cause is a problem with your payment method, and if that is the case then the only way to resolve it is to call them. Alternatively, if they are available to you you can purchase a cartel coin card (physical or digital) from a retail outlet or online retailer such as Amazon.

Probably that I try again and again again to make sure that i can buy it again. so it may cause to lock my payment so if i wait more and dont click anything, will it unlock for me ?

I'm not certain if the problem will resolve itself if left alone. Changing your payment method might do it, but again I'm not certain.

• 2 weeks later...