New Player LF Guild

Azsreial

I started a character earlier this month and have been running it through my first story lines. Jedi Shadow. My hours are weird because I work 430 PM to 230AM so usually playing at 330AM to 530AM Pacific Times. Looking for a guild with a few people to talk to and explain things to a newb like me. Nothing more.

Howdy,

I run a casual PvE guild called MegaStar Maniacs thats is looking for all kinds of players. We would love to help you learn about the game! Unfortunately the guild is still pretty new, and we only have an Imperial side setup, so if you only play Republic, that wouldn't work out for now.

If you are interested, here's the Discord, your free to visit it without any obligation to join: https://discord.gg/yX4QTTd

If not, I wish you luck in finding a guild that you enjoy!

If you are still looking... I have both light side and dark side guilds that I am resurrecting.

I am currently living overseas with a very flexible schedule so I don't think your gaming hours would be prohibitive.

Get in touch in game or PM me here... Evidin on the Republic side and Ragjon on the Imperial side.