Laugh out Loud BioWare

Etravex

I'm still in hysterics over the Ilium world PvP issue.

You have to be abso-freakin-lutly kidding me. Players have been warning you since beta invites FIRST began to institute some type of faction balance on servers. You never listened... Instead you thought, "oh well it will eventually work itself out as time goes on."

Now what exactly are you going to do? 15 Imps to each Repub. Your own implemented Defense system on Ilium can't withstand the imbalance. So people are caught in a neverending loop of death respawn death respawn.

But I digress...

What will be your solution to this? Probably some cockamimi implimentation that makes turrets invulnerable; just to put a band-aid on a heavy wound, or some other useless implementation that does nothing to remedy the problem.

LOL I can't wait for BioWare to make the turrets or defenses even stronger that way the republic can just sit in a safe area while the massive amounts of Imps wait on the outside... Might as well delete Ilium. This world pvp content was a terrible idea without faction balance.

I'm desperately waiting for their next potentially hilarious and disastrous fix for the issue for much lulz honestly.

I don't quite understand your tactics, so I'm gonna keep acting tough until I do!

In all seriousness, wow! I don't understand how EA is just going to sit back and let this game with so much potential run into the ground. What makes it extremely humorous is that they have direct control over BioWare. The execs better get their heads outta their asses otherwise this won't even last 6 months. When the stock facepalms after this game keels over, EA can only blame themselves for letting the same idiots that f'd up Warhammer, ruin a Star Wars IP. GG, that's 2 MMOs backed by industry giant(s), both EA and BioWare/Mythic (who are generally known for putting out really good RPGs and MMOs). So something has gone wrong in the last 5 years with the BioWare/Mythic MMO dev team, because so far they are 0/2 in my eyes.

Bleh blah bla, game development is hard, give it time...Wahhh, working is hard, no matter what you do. They do this for a living. A paying customer expects quality. "Good morning folks this is your captain speaking. Well it looks like Boeing forgot to warn us pilots that the wings on this aircraft shear off after 30 minutes of flight, so it looks like we are going down. Later." Lolz.

TLDR; Listen to your PAYING CUSTOMER BASE, otherwise they will give you the finger like your last game.

LOL @ YOU acting like you know *** youre talking about. The game can close tomorrow and it will have already turned a profit, even after the cut to Lucas. Stocks don't plummit from things that made profits, they plummet from future releases being unsuccessful.

LOL @ YOU acting like you know *** youre talking about. The game can close tomorrow and it will have already turned a profit, even after the cut to Lucas. Stocks don't plummit from things that made profits, they plummet from future releases being unsuccessful.

Did you read the rest of the discussion? I said multiple times that EA has probably already made their profitz. And no, I am right. Customers deserve what they paid for. No excuses really. Sales would grow exponentially in the consumer sector if any of the industry actually listened to what people have to say about their products (doesn't happen, just churn out more right?). Bleh blah bla, "But its OUR product." Yes, but who buys it? Be realistic.

Just because EA made a profit doesn't mean it's right. Same thing why all of the prestige of American manufacturing has disappeared throughout the decades. Profits over quality, sir. TRUE STORY.

Edited by zmanx