New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

TheOgJediCouncil

Bioware, it is highly agreable everytime i bring this topic up in game, it seems that everyone would be extremely happy for a brand new huttball arena! You know, huttball is my favorite warzone, i think it requires the most skill and team play and playing the same old arena for it is just kinda boring. If you kept the same rules and same old huttball gametype, but just gave us a whole new arena (indoor, outdoor. in space, underground. etc...) to play in with all new obsticles to the course it would be very good for the game, and make all pvpers happy: :) Thank you- Have A Nice Day

-Masterventura

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i love huttball and totally approve this... i think they should make a slightly larger warzone. would be nice to see something along the lines of the old jedi temple ruins and turn it into a massive TDM style map. lots of obstacles / los objects / etc... TBH they can already use the existing zone and just add spawn points and items. Maybe add a capturable object in the center to promote people to head to the middle and blow each others brains off.

If they separate huttball from other maps, then sure, put as many maps as you want. But I really don't like having too many huttball maps so that one would pop up more often... I don't mind doing it here and there, but I prefer most of the other maps over huttball.

If they separate huttball from other maps, then sure, put as many maps as you want. But I really don't like having too many huttball maps so that one would pop up more often... I don't mind doing it here and there, but I prefer most of the other maps over huttball.

It wouldn't spawn twice as often with two maps :)

Bioware, it is highly agreable everytime i bring this topic up in game, it seems that everyone would be extremely happy for a brand new huttball arena! You know, huttball is my favorite warzone, i think it requires the most skill and team play and playing the same old arena for it is just kinda boring. If you kept the same rules and same old huttball gametype, but just gave us a whole new arena (indoor, outdoor. in space, underground. etc...) to play in with all new obsticles to the course it would be very good for the game, and make all pvpers happy: :) Thank you- Have A Nice Day

-Masterventura

I can agree with this, would definitely like to see more huttball arenas, Maybe something Scum and Villainy themed with sandstorm traps and a sarlac pitt :D

/signed

Please don't make them half-assed. The Pit is a good map because of the obstacles and the fact there is a Z-component to the map (multiple platforms). You can go up and down which has a completely different dynamic than the other wz's.

Edited by Yeochins