Valiant Jedi Armor

Katano

I bought the armor at level 3 and used it for Tython knowing full well it would not be useful until i put mods into it. I'm level 10 now and on the republic fleet wondering which mods i should buy and where i could get them to put on my armor as a Jedi Sentinel. Do i buy mods from the GTN and if so which ones would be best for me and my level and how often do i have to change them?

If i don't buy from there, where do i get them from? I heard commendations but the only thing i was able to get with my Tython commendations was a chest piece.

As you progress through planets you gain commendations from quests which can be traded in on the planet or on your fleet station. Buying mods from the GTN a possibility, but often pretty expensive. I would simply update your mods after every planet since you'll only usually be there for a few levels anyway. You may also get lucky and receive a good mod drop during killing mobs, but the chances of it being for you may may be slim. There's also a good few quests which will award modifications aswell, and even more often enhancements.

I bought the armor at level 3 and used it for Tython knowing full well it would not be useful until i put mods into it. I'm level 10 now and on the republic fleet wondering which mods i should buy and where i could get them to put on my armor as a Jedi Sentinel. Do i buy mods from the GTN and if so which ones would be best for me and my level and how often do i have to change them?

If i don't buy from there, where do i get them from? I heard commendations but the only thing i was able to get with my Tython commendations was a chest piece.

As a sentinel you'll want strength+endurance+power. You can buy them off GTN, or with planet commendations, or you can pull mods from flash point gear. There are also mod vendors scattered about, usually no more than one per planet, that sells a limited selection of green mods.

Lastly each planet has a Specialty vendor which has gear you can buy also.

Vendors and the GTN can be an expensive way to gear up.

You could also take up cybertech for crafting, but this is also costly. You use up a lot of mats leveling your skill which you could be selling on the GTN.

you can purchase from GTN or trade in comms for them from the com venders located in the supplies area of the fleet. As for what kind you should we would need to know if you gonna Tank or DPS. If Tank then mods with high endurance or if DPS then mods with high strength. Thats the basic's but some people might have some more detailed opinions about you question.:)

Thanks i got cyber tech and scavenging and managed to get good armoring and mods for my valiant jedi armor but now i need enchantments and they have none of any kind for sale ( i ried many different searches on the GTN) so how do i get enhancements without getting rid of my 2 crew skills?

Thanks i got cyber tech and scavenging and managed to get good armoring and mods for my valiant jedi armor but now i need enchantments and they have none of any kind for sale ( i ried many different searches on the GTN) so how do i get enhancements without getting rid of my 2 crew skills?

Only way is:

buy them off the gtn

use your commendations vendors

buy them from vendors

or ask a friend that has artiface to make them for you

you are only allowed one crafting skill per character.