Imp PvP

ace_boogie

Some of you may have seen me (name in sig) running around a warzone or two, trying to help revive the pub pvp scene on this server, a few months back. If not, I play Balance/Seer sage and all I do in this game is pvp.

Recently on my home server i have gotten into playing an operative (mostly heals but i put up some pretty nice fluff damage playing lethlolity, and I have given serious consideration to transferring (or rerolling) here to experience your Imp side, and maybe get to know some of the players who have annoyed me so much when i log in here. >.<

Basically, I'd like a rundown of guilds impside, that would suit my interests (pvp) and names of people I should talk to.

Thanks in advance.

~K'senia

I'm finding it far more fun to free agent and play with people I like as opposed to a guild where some portion of the players are just *****.... Imp side seems to have far more free agents floating around who will group up with anyone who is interested. If you're over there feel free to whisper any of my toons if I'm on, I'm usually down for a group.

Or you could consider joining Pubs here. They need help in the PVP department for sure. Also, it's the smaller team. So, if you do go imp side, and decide it's getting old for whatever reason join pubs. If you are decent, you will be noticed and people will ask to group with you. Pubs are less trollish than imps on this server, but, they typically suck in pvp.

Or you could consider joining Pubs here. They need help in the PVP department for sure. Also, it's the smaller team. So, if you do go imp side, and decide it's getting old for whatever reason join pubs. If you are decent, you will be noticed and people will ask to group with you. Pubs are less trollish than imps on this server, but, they typically suck in pvp.

Good god... would the person that has one bracket of experience stop giving seasoned veterans advice on PVP? K'senia has a 55 sage on Pub side and is a very good PVP'er. Maybe, just maybe.... you should level to 55 and learn a little bit about the server before trolling the forums like this.

K'senia, half of the people you faced a couple months ago are no longer here, quite a few Imp PvPers have wandered off, and there are no real 'tags' to watch out for at this point, just names. Bibifhet has been around long enough to give you the lay of the land, without rose tinted glasses. He only wears those on the weekends, this is TEH after all.

I'll warn you now, Imp side gets a little weird at the times you normally log on..

4 man sorc madness premade inc

Nah, the last time we put a three man sorc together we killed the queues o.O

Edit: Though technically it started as three TK sages, then transitioned to three LT sorcs, then finally devolved into three madness sorcs :)

Edited by alexsamma