Malgus after Onslaught. !(Spoilers allowed!)

LanceDefender

I hope they don't kill Malgus again too. Or at least similiar thing to Gnost Dural? Malgus out of Republic story but is in Imperial?

For me Malgus fits very well in Imperial Throne and I want him there!

Unfortunately it'd be really hard decision for me. I like Acina, O'm waiting still for her romance.

But when it'll happen I think I'll go with Malgus and one with Acina to see how things will look differently.

But I hope it'll be possibly to make "alliance" beetween them. I'm mean I don't want to kill anyone.

Make Acina and Malgus allys, bring back Jadus and revive Marr and Empire will be unbeatable.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they don't kill Malgus again too. Or at least similiar thing to Gnost Dural? Malgus out of Republic story but is in Imperial?

Keeping Malgus alive AND out of Republic story? I wonder how that's going to happen... Even if you freeze him in carbonite, he'll just thaw himself out on pure stubbornness and go right back to kicking jedi a s s :D

In general I'd love to be able as imperials to recruit Malgus to Alliance/Hand as a Right Hand/advisor/second in command or something. But recruit him and be companion like Lana is.

I'm mean he would be companion, but important to story. Or at least recruit him to but don't get him as ompanion yet.

Same with Malora. I want her in Alliance/Hand as companion and/or important story character. Unfortunately I see a problem here. Malora is a decoration that can be bought on Ossus. For me this looks like we don't get as companion or recruitable. (2 deco for one person?)

PS. Also I want Jadus and Marr back and recruit them to Alliance/Hand. :)

PS.2 Also I want be able to recruit Satele Shan along with their followers.

In general I'd love to be able as imperials to recruit Malgus to Alliance/Hand as a Right Hand/advisor/second in command or something.

PS.2 Also I want be able to recruit Satele Shan along with their followers.

Then get a comfortable seat (preferably behind a really strong rayshield), a load of popcorn, and have fun watching those two trash your HQ :D

Edited by NemuriKyoshiro

• 3 months later...

Well as we know Malgus is headed to Dantooine and there was characters he know already.

SO how do you think , WE'll meet them all on Dantooine or we'll meet Malgus after his stuff on Dantooine?

I mean I'd like to as imperial meet these 3 characters on Datnooine and kill them and help Malgus.

As for republic help these characters and fight Malgus.

• 4 months later...
I really do Hope we can join Malgus and build the New Empire that he was previously try to build, but Us as his Emperor IF you are a sith/Jedi.

That wouldn't work if you think about it for a second. Malgus embodies what a Sith is all about, and if you played his first story arc (Ilum + False Emperor FP) you will see that he would never put another Sith on the throne of HIS vision, especially not us (the player character).

Besides that, I personally really hope that they finish up with Malgus already. I'm so sick and tired of him now that he has been back for 3 different times. By now its only a fanservice that he reappers over and over again. He was an unique character with an absolutely awesome story arc and his death (or disappereance) on the emperors space station was the perfect finale to his story. Now everytime he shows up and gets defeated its getting more and more embarrassing and boring. It's just not good for a story if the villain keeps re-appearing over and over again. Nobody likes that and it ruins the character.

• 2 months later...

Oh yes, I'd love to see Jadus return after all these years.

If they would do Jadus and Malgus team up, I'd be in haven xD

Though that would be problematic becasue I like Jadus, Malgus and Acina. So kiling Acina so Malugs or Jadus could take throne would be very hard and sad decision to make.

My guess is for the four possible ways:

Loyal to the Empire: You will either help Malgus defeat Acina/Vowrawn or kill him

Saboteur of the Empire: Malgus finds out (somehow) that you were working for the Republic and you have to kill him. Despite the rescue of Acina/Vowrawn. You are exiled and can no longer enter Empire territory.

Loyal to the Republic: Malgus is the new Emperor. Deal with it.

Saboteur of the Republic: Malgus is the new Emperor, thanks to you. He makes that official so you are now Republics Most Wanted. You can't enter Republic territory without being shot at.

The problem I see with two points ---- fleet access and story....

being exiled from your original faction if you chose saboteur ...

you can not go back to your fleet (even if most people don't use their fleet anymore, it would still be a bummer .. and just not good ... )

WHAT in Heavens name would the other faction do with you ? let you in their fleet ? have a different storyline for those of us who chose to defect ?

I don't see the logic in totally casting us out of either faction-- which is probably what would happen ..

and then the devs would have to figure out a way to make the game playable again -- NEW story --

which at this point, <sigh> would just paint us into another corner ...

what to do ? we have to have fleet access somewhere .. just makes sense ...

are the devs going to turn around and make that fleet correction ?-- it would be fun and nice, but ..

I seriously doubt it

Hate to say it, but this sounds like an "end of the game" thing -- like no more game -- which isn't going to happen any time soon .. sooooo

Don't wish for something that means -- "hey end of game, now we can do anything with story we want to" ..

thrown out of your faction ? --- "hey no problem, end of game " ..

like the last episode of a long running TV show .. (looking at YOU Forever Knight) I won't spoil it for you if you never saw it -- I wish I hadn't , and I was a big fan -- but ANYthing goes .. and usually does ...

Do we really want this ? Do we really want there to be no where for a saboteur to go ? New story line -- great, but would we get it ?

And please don't get me wrong -- I would dearly LOVE a new story where we are found out and really go to our new faction -- but again , is it doable realistically ?

Edited by Tashia

Well, it would be possible but if we'd forget that we can fly to faction signed planets or fleet. I mean, in that case it'd be "non canon" or soemthing. Odessen would be hub for saboteurs and Coruscant or Rep fleet would be available for saboteurs still, but they wouldn't get mission from there or something.

Did I wrote it understandably? xD

missions -- forgot about missions ---

missions on the fleets (thinking of all those on Yavin); where would they go? --- and others you get strictly from the fleets;

as well as the special venders there ....

lots of work for the devs to do -- would they be willing to go that far for the story ?

As a semi role player, yes, it matters -- that is why I don't use certain companions for game play -- just me

Edited by Tashia