Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

Can we also add an amendment to ban all overblown-characicature-anime-style-humongous shoulder pads?

There's a reason the Jedi-Battlelord set is the most sought-after piece by Jedi Knights, and it's not because of the poop-brown and puke-green coloring.....which should also tell Bioware and the art department JUST how much we like it simple.....

Also, I'd still like to laugh out loud at the last statement we got, which was several months ago, that said "we've been listening to the community and NOW it's clear to us that people playing a Star Wars game want to look Star-Warsy.....we won't be able to change the art direction until after the next 2 patches that introduce new gear since we've already started working on those with the old art direction......but eventually"

/facepalm

That really is an horrific armour set for a jedi. Where in the world did the get the idea for a samurai helmet?

All the helmets suck in my opinion. I dont like vanguard terminator helmet at all. Sentinel helmet lookts like something from WWI left over from British army.

I was even whispered in fleet about samurai helmet, Somebody asked could I remove it because its so ugly helmet.

Omg.

BW certainly dropped helmet in this case..I mean the ball.

This is an excellent point.

The Jedi Council are supposed to be the top bananas. Did you see any of them on Tython looking like C3P0's Japanese ****** cousin?

No.

They were wearing robes. They were all wearing robes.

This

TOR certainly isn't bucking the MMO trend where NPCs always look better than the player.

HEY! i love the armor. it's frickin boss guys. So if you don't like it, quit the game. Nobody cares. Samurai are protectors, Jedi are protectors, it's a no-brainer. I LOVE the helmet. So go complain to BioWare so you can feel better you bunch of pansies. Thank you, and good day.

Courtesy of The Legion of Republic, Saruugas Pleasure Barge server

HEY! i love the armor. it's frickin boss guys. So if you don't like it, quit the game. Nobody cares. Samurai are protectors, Jedi are protectors, it's a no-brainer. I LOVE the helmet. So go complain to BioWare so you can feel better you bunch of pansies. Thank you, and good day.

Courtesy of The Legion of Republic, Saruugas Pleasure Barge server

I'm not even near getting it. But I did preview it on my character. No. It's horrid. Terrible, and so non-jedi it's stupid.

I didn't sign up to be a "samurai". This is a Star Wars MMO, not any of a dozen others with Samurai-esque characters. Play one of those.

http://imgur.com/yzVbx

I think we can easily ALL agree on this. Not only Sentinel and Guardian seem to have the same armor (which makes no sense at all), but it's also outrageously horrific.

THAT is supposed to be a Jedi? Really? There are some awesome armors in this game, including PvE ones which I dig a lot. But this is unacceptable.

It's not even the Samurai look, which could be passed as different. The helmet is the least worrysome part of the set. But the chest, the boots, the leggings, and come on, that thing on the back? We ain't Troopers!

Sign this for developer attention. I personally won't be using this armor set even if it means losing the Expertise.

Hehe, that is pretty bad. I hear BioWare is outsourcing their art...if so, it shows.

http://imgur.com/yzVbx

I think we can easily ALL agree on this. Not only Sentinel and Guardian seem to have the same armor (which makes no sense at all), but it's also outrageously horrific.

THAT is supposed to be a Jedi? Really? There are some awesome armors in this game, including PvE ones which I dig a lot. But this is unacceptable.

It's not even the Samurai look, which could be passed as different. The helmet is the least worrysome part of the set. But the chest, the boots, the leggings, and come on, that thing on the back? We ain't Troopers!

Sign this for developer attention. I personally won't be using this armor set even if it means losing the Expertise.

Actually that armour reminds me of Twiki from Buck Rogers.