The REAL Most Powerful Project

Beniboybling

After experiencing a number of unorganised threads concerning personal opinion on the most powerful Jedi, Sith etc. I decided to set up a series of threads were formal debate could be held, with the purpose of reaching consensus on who the REAL most powerful were. Rather than our personal opinions. So together me and the awesome community here have tirelessly engaged in debate and discussion, formulating lists of who we all agree to be the ten most powerful and skilled in a designated field.

Here I shall be compiling all the lists we have completed. Hopefully this will be a go-to source and sort of 'forum-canon' for any future discussions and debates on this matter, that the majority of people agree on.

Any opinions/insights on the lists are welcome. Though I would encourage that you discuss them on their respective threads unless a more general topic. Also note that this list excludes deities, that the ancient Sith Lords have not been considered for this list due to lack of information, and Darth Nihilus also because he was a natural phenomena and not a corporeal entity.

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Yoda

4. Darth Caedus

5. Sith Emperor

6. Darth Plagueis

7. Galen Marek

8. Master Fay

9. Exar Kun

10. Darth Vader

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Master Fay

4. Jaina Solo

5. Mace Windu

6. Revan

7. Meetra Surik

8. Kyp Durron

9. Satele Shan

10. Saba Sebatyne

The REAL Most Powerful Sith

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Caedus

3. Sith Emperor

4. Darth Plagueis

5. Exar Kun

6. Darth Vader

7. Darth Krayt

8. Darth Traya

9. Darth Malgus

10. Darth Bane

==================================================

Below is a list of formal comparisons that have been over the course of the series. For information concerning the categories I'd refer you to this Wookieepedia page.

Darth Plagueis, Exar Kun & Mace Windu

Meetra Surik & Satele Shan

Saba Sebatyne & Revan

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Revan & Satele Shan

Darth Malgus & Darth Traya

Exar Kun & Vader

Darth Caedus & The Sith Emperor

The REAL Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Mace Windu

4. Darth Caedus

5. Darth Sidious

6. Jaina Solo

7. Exar Kun

8. Darth Vader

9. Count Dooku

10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi Lightsaber Duelists

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Mace Windu

4. Jaina Solo

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi

6. Raskta Lsu

7. Vodo-Siosk Baas

8. Kol Skywalker

9. Corran Horn

10. Shaak Ti

The REAL Most Powerful Sith Lightsaber Duelists

1. Darth Caedus

2. Darth Sidious

3. Exar Kun

4. Darth Vader

5. Count Dooku

6. Darth Maul

7. Blademaster Kas'im

8. Darth Krayt

9. Ulic Qel-Droma

10. Darth Bane

Also take a look at a collaborative essay put together by myself and our resident historian, Aurbere, demonstrating that Darth Sidious as opposed to the Sith Emperor is the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO The Sith Emperor should be the 2nd greatest Force user of all time because he dominated the minds of over 8000 Sith lords at once and then made himself immortal by devouring a planet through the force. Darth Nihilus is also in the discussion because he used the force to drain Katarr and thousands of Jedi Masters of the force. And had she been able to execute her plan without interference, Darth Traya would have to go up their because she figured out a way to destroy the force. That is powerful IMO opinion. Also for the Jedi shouldn't the Hero of Tython be up there as well?

You should also add a top ten lightsaber users and a top ten Sith

Mine would be

Sith

1. Sidious

2. Vitiate

3. Bane

4. Traya

5. Exar Kun

6. Marka Ragnos

7. Darth Revan

8. Naga Sadow

9. Darth Nihilus

10. Freedon Nadd

Edited by ExarKunxx

IMO The Sith Emperor should be the 2nd greatest Force user of all time because he dominated the minds of over 8000 Sith lords at once and then made himself immortal by devouring a planet through the force. Darth Nihilus is also in the discussion because he used the force to drain Katarr and thousands of Jedi Masters of the force. And had she been able to execute her plan without interference, Darth Traya would have to go up their because she figured out a way to destroy the force. That is powerful IMO opinion. Also for the Jedi shouldn't the Hero of Tython be up there as well?

You should also add a top ten lightsaber users and a top ten Sith

Mine would be

Sith

1. Sidious

2. Vitiate

3. Bane

4. Traya

5. Exar Kun

6. Marka Ragnos

7. Darth Revan

8. Naga Sadow

9. Darth Nihilus

10. Freedon Nadd

I'm confident that Darth Caedus is more powerful than the Sith Emperor as it was said he would have surpassed Luke Skywalker within a year and was already very powerful in his own right. Nihilus isn't being considered here it should be noted because his power came from the fact he was a wound in the Force, it was not his own. And the Hero of Tython because of lack of information.

Anyway, a list concerning Sith Lords is being complied as we speak.

I didn't considered Nihilus until now cause I don't think he has a place among the 10 most powerful Force-users. But narrowing to only the Sith, he's absolutely on the run. Remember, even cutted off from his Force Drain power, he was still more powerful than Surik, the 8th most powerful Jedi of all times. It's clearly stated that, without the help of Mandalore and Visass Marr, Nihilus would have defeated Surik.

I'm confident that Darth Caedus is more powerful than the Sith Emperor as it was said he would have surpassed Luke Skywalker within a year and was already very powerful in his own right. Nihilus isn't being considered here it should be noted because his power came from the fact he was a wound in the Force, it was not his own. And the Hero of Tython because of lack of information.

Anyway, a list concerning Sith Lords is being complied as we speak.

Do you really believe Caedus would have surpassed Luke in a years time? I find that hard to believe. Caedus was certainly a threat and had reached the top tier power level, but take Luke no. I understand the authors need to make Caedus a serious threat but Luke was way more the prodigy than Caedus. Hell six and half years of training after he really started his force training and Luke was going toe to toe with the Reborn Emperor. Jacen minus his one with the Force moment (which he could not control as it was Force directed) had nothing close in his list of accomplishments even by the end of the Yuzzhan Vong war and he'd been training in earnest for 9 years by then.

Edited by ArenCordial

Is Galen Marek not considered a Jedi? Also, what about Marka Ragnos, Karness Murr, or Ulic Qel-Droma?

Read the novelization version of TFU, where his powers are greatly diminished from the games. He is rather average.

Do you really believe Caedus would have surpassed Luke in a years time? I find that hard to believe. Caedus was certainly a threat and had reached the top tier power level, but take Luke no. I understand the authors need to make Caedus a serious threat but Luke was way more the prodigy than Caedus. Hell six and half years of training after he really started his force training and Luke was going toe to toe with the Reborn Emperor. Jacen minus his one with the Force moment (which he could not control as it was Force directed) had nothing close in his list of accomplishments even by the end of the Yuzzhan Vong war and he'd been training in earnest for 9 years by then.

Have to agree here. Even he himself said that he had no chance against Luke and indeed, Luke demolished him when they fought. If Ben wasn't there, Caedus would have never left the room.

um, you people are missing the point.

These lists have already been debated, the title at the top of the list is the thread in this forum were the lists were hammered out.

Beniboybling is not going to debate them with you, the debate has already happened.

um, you people are missing the point.

These lists have already been debated, the title at the top of the list is the thread in this forum were the lists were hammered out.

Beniboybling is not going to debate them with you, the debate has already happened.

He says in the OP that any insights/discussions are welcome so I don't know what the hell your problem is.

He says in the OP that any insights/discussions are welcome so I don't know what the hell your problem is.

Ok, maybe I came across wrong, I'm not saying he won't listen, but rather that there are pages upon pages of arguement on these threads, and to change the order you have to provide a strong complete arguement, one that stands up to the pages of dialogue.

Nihilus isn't being considered, because simply put he's just a massive black hole. To quote Kreia:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Take away his wound and what is he? A simple man?

Whether Galen Marek is a Jedi or not is currently up for debate. Actually, given that most of the threads are still 'live' I'd direct people to the links provide if you want to discuss these topics.

Nihilus isn't being considered, because simply put he's just a massive black hole. To quote Kreia:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Take away his wound and what is he? A simple man?

Whether Galen Marek is a Jedi or not is currently up for debate. Actually, given that most of the threads are still 'live' I'd direct people to the links provide if you want to discuss these topics.

Just a honest question here. Do we discount the Exile's accomplishments which she was a wound in the Force herself then? For all intents and purposes she was generally considered an average Knight and a great general before her unique gift with Force allowed her to amp up as a wound.

Just a honest question here. Do we discount the Exile's accomplishments which she was a wound in the Force herself then? For all intents and purposes she was generally considered an average Knight and a great general before her unique gift with Force allowed her to amp up as a wound.
Meetra is different, because she was not consumed by the wound as the Nihilus was, she merely used it to regain her lost power, and in doing so achieved a deeper connection to the Force. Its also possible that the wound inside of her closed, and if it that was the case, I can't see Meetra becoming less powerful.

Nihilus was utterly destroyed by his wound, for all intensive purposes he was the wound. He's a natural phenomena.

Meetra is different, because she was not consumed by the wound as the Nihilus was, she merely used it to regain her lost power, and in doing so achieved a deeper connection to the Force. Its also possible that the wound inside of her closed, and if it that was the case, I can't see Meetra becoming less powerful.

Nihilus was utterly destroyed by his wound, for all intensive purposes he was the wound. He's a natural phenomena.

Nihilus wound was "severed" during his duel with Surik. Yet, he was still more powerful than him. And Kreia's quotes are quite... extreme. If we take everything she said, start putting Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, as she said that the Sith Lords of the Golden Age are far more powerful than the ones of her and Surik's time.

Nihilus wound was "severed" during his duel with Surik. Yet, he was still more powerful than him. And Kreia's quotes are quite... extreme. If we take everything she said, start putting Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, as she said that the Sith Lords of the Golden Age are far more powerful than the ones of her and Surik's time.
But its the case, realizing that at the point of his death Darth Nihilus was not even a man any more, just a spirit inhabiting his armour. He couldn't even talk and was oblivious to everything around him, he was completely driven by his hunger and absolutely consumed by it.

And Nihilus wound as not 'severed' - wounds don't work like that - he was weakened because he attempted to drain another Force wound, and Visas exploited her bond with him to weaken him further.

If Nihilus can't be considered, Suri either:

His ability was somewhat similar to Surik's influence upon others: the reconvened Jedi Council in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine inferred that the Sith had somehow learned this ability to feed on the Force from her.

It's irrelevant if she didn't practiced the Dark Side. Her powers only grew because of this power, the same thing ypu are implying about Nihilus.

If Nihilus can't be considered, Suri either:

It's irrelevant if she didn't practiced the Dark Side. Her powers only grew because of this power, the same thing ypu are implying about Nihilus.

Meetra is was not entirely consumed by the wound, she is corporeal.

She only used the wound inside of her to regain and possibly deepen her connection to the Force. She retained herself and retained her Force affinity as her own. Nihilus was consumed by his own wound.

I say we also do other lists aside from Sith/Jedi. :p Like...the most powerful Super Weapons, or the best Organizations(Fighting/Economic/Political) or best Star Fighters, or something of that nature.

definitely. Need more what people think are the best. Hell about to start one on my own.

Oh god, I could hear the Arnold voice. DO IT NOW! YAGGHH!!!

OK Real Most powerful starfighter is up and running.

The idea is good, but as I said, at leat change the name of it, since the REAL Most Powerful is Beni's series name. Also, I think it would be much cooler if we did one list at a time, and in the end, incorporated all of them to this index. It would give a lot more credibility then a bunch of separate threads runing along.