The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Francisco

CourtneyWoods

Hey every one, I was just wondering if SF is the last stop or are you guys planning more this year? I am really hopping you guys will come to Atlanta. Maybe for Dragoncon(which by the way is frickin huge and awesome down here). Anyways can you give me some feedback on this. Go NINERS!

I noticed there was a * on the announcement that said 'be prepared to show ID' - does that mean show ID at entrance or show ID if you want to get drinks? Just curious, as I'd like my daughter to attend also but she doesn't have an ID yet. Only planning on drinking soda :D

Looking forward to the event!!

Edited by lizziandme

Hey every one, I was just wondering if SF is the last stop or are you guys planning more this year? I am really hopping you guys will come to Atlanta. Maybe for Dragoncon(which by the way is frickin huge and awesome down here). Anyways can you give me some feedback on this. Go NINERS!

I as well am hoping the cantina tour stops in Atlanta. Go Falcons! Rise up!

Edited by Hairyzac

Don't believe it where it says "Every attendee will be receiving a highly coveted Tauntaun Fawn code and a code for a rare item from the Cartel Market"...

Attendees at the London event got a Faun code OR a Cartel Market item, but not both.

And as for being 6 - 10pm, it was actually 6 - 7:20pm.

So if you are planning on travelling a long distance to go, be warned - you might not get what you're expecting.

On a positive note, it was good to see and hear the guys from BioWare, even if I didn't personally get a chance to ask any questions.

Planning on doing Los Angeles also? I would like to go, but San Francisco is a bit out of range for my gas mileage, my 68 Camaro can pass everything but a gas station, and there are lots of them from me to San Fran.

Would be nice to see one on the LA area, but I doubt that will happen, I'm thinking about renting a Prius and drive up there, it's only 5 hours away....could carpool.

• 3 weeks later...
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, March 1st, 2013 in San Francisco, CA.

Read More

Can you guys stop by the IGN office and give an interview? One of their writers is a complete star wars fanatic and probably has a ton of questions for you.

The first one will be "What's up with the Collectors Edition vendor"

• Dev Post

Just wanted to pop in and remind everyone of our event tomorrow! Stop by, have a drink or a bite to eat on us, and talk about SWTOR. If you need the event details you can check them out here.

I will be in attendance at the event as well so if you are coming, look for me and say hi!

:rak_03: