Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus

AlysonBridge

Starting today and continuing until May 11th, 2012, individuals who have registered accounts with http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com will be able to enter for a chance to win a life-sized figure of Darth Malgus, valued at nearly $6,000. To enter, make your way to the Sideshow Collectible’s contest page, and fill out their general contest form with your name, address, phone number and email. Remember to use the same email address that you used to register your Star Wars: The Old Republic account! If you do not yet have an account on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, you can create one by clicking the “Sign Up” button at the upper-right corner of the browser window and following the simple steps that follow.

Read More

Edited by JovethGonzalez

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if they approximated the shipping cost so I'd know what I'd be in for.

Not sure about the US, but shipping something like that just within in the UK would be well over £100 I bet.

Edited by NasherUK

DID IT.

Having a life-sized Darth in my house? Win.

Having a life-sized Darth that won't fit in your room because the ceiling goes only to like 6 feet? THIS WILL BE INTERESTING.

Having a life-sized Darth that you supposedly killed in The False Emperor but then later find out through wookiepedia that he actually lived and is probably wanting to turn you into hamburger the next time he sees you?

... oh.

Bioware is based in the US... they are making it US only because contest rules are incredibly fickle when you try to go international with it. Every country has different laws so it makes it incredibly difficult. It has nothing to do with them favoring the US or something. They are based there, so they can hold contests there very easily.