"Assault" and "Wily" enhancements the same thing????

Oteefo

Just hit 400 in Artifice and went in to buy schems....there are a ton of Enhancers...and It appears that these two are the exact same thing (+22 endurance / +10 Critical rating / +28 Surge rating)

Is this true of alot of them? i.e.: Can i just buy 5 or 6 and get all the variations?

Just hit 400 in Artifice and went in to buy schems....there are a ton of Enhancers...and It appears that these two are the exact same thing (+22 endurance / +10 Critical rating / +28 Surge rating)

Is this true of alot of them? i.e.: Can i just buy 5 or 6 and get all the variations?

Pretty much true.

The are only about 5 or so that you want to get and try and craft. Adept, Insight, and Quick Savant are 3 of the "titles" you are looking for. There are more for the defensive based enhancements.

Some enhancements with different names have the same stats at some levels but are different at others.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear?n=enhancement#im=66,ix=66,v=a+10.+12

As you can see for the Crit + Surge enhancements, you have 3 variations at level 66 (and beyond):

• Battle, with the most Crit, the least Endurance.
  • Wily, with the most Endurance, the least Crit, and also a bit less Surge.
  • Assault, which is in between the two.

Edited by EnderSeventyFour

Enhancement recipes are messed from day 1.

Original idea of multiple ones with different levels of same stat is min-maxing ... but it is not needed before end game and even there actually useful combos are not more than 10.

Statistics have no same weight so high power, accuracy and defense ones are your best friends at end game.

(most used combos are - power/surge, accuracy/power, power/alacrity, accuracy/critical, crit/surge and shield/defense, shield/absorption is on almost all comm vendor so it is less needed but still good due to crap tanking ones with accuracy/alacrity + absorption)

I noticed also that the "Reflective" 28 enhancer has 4 stats...the only one....

+13 end

+28 shield

+19 power

+19 crit

Does that make it a better bet for sales....or are the stats just not really that good?

That's a bad combination of stats.

It doesn't have enough endurance to be a tanking mod.

Shield is only useful for a tank.

Okay....power can be useful to almost any build.

But, Crit is worthless to a tank.

This mod just wants to be loved... by anybody ~ but it doesn't deliver the goods for anyone.