Looking for Empire Brony Guild

NightmareDancer

wow so you take my response and turn into something bad? noone asked you to post here so get out, this post is me looking for a guild to enjoy not to get flamed from stupid people.

You're new here so i'll give you a quick rundown, you've been trolled the entire thread.

Can someone explain to me the whole brony affiliation (not trying to hate) but I really don't understand the huge fandom for a cartoon for little girls.

Which explanation do you want the truth? or the LIES that youll get from these tards

Cause my arguement stands, the other side is Transformers which is you think for boys, well wrong. i went to a Tranformers Convention and 95% of the fans were girls. so the brony fandom is all sense fine

Edited by NightmareDancer

Which explanation do you want the truth? or the LIES that youll get from these tards

Cause my arguement stands, the other side is Transformers which is you think for boys, well wrong. i went to a Tranformers Convention and 95% of the fans were girls. so the brony fandom is all sense fine

I hope you aren't an adult... We're not talking about boys and girls. This is about a bunch of grown men who are huge fans of something called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Just seems wildly inappropriate to me. /shrug

Edited by ace_boogie

I hope you aren't an adult... We're not talking about boys and girls. This is about a bunch of grown men who are huge fans of something called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Just seems wildly inappropriate to me. /shrug

Boys/girls, Men/women, tomato/tomato. Im 22 so deal with it, so please explain how it inappropriate, please enighten me with the lies you heard or made up. Brony fandom is no different from any other fandom. yes there are those idiots who give us a bad name. but actual fans dont acknowledge them at all

Boys/girls, Men/women, tomato/tomato. Im 22 so deal with it, so please explain how it inappropriate, please enighten me with the lies you heard or made up. Brony fandom is no different from any other fandom. yes there are those idiots who give us a bad name. but actual fans dont acknowledge them at all

Pffftt... I see all these words but all I read is "I'm a virgin" lol

I kid I kid. Seriously tho, grown men bronies being inappropriate is self explanatory. Good luck with your guild search, I guess.

Edited by ace_boogie

Can someone explain to me the whole brony affiliation (not trying to hate) but I really don't understand the huge fandom for a cartoon for little girls.

Brony's tend to gravitate towards the cartoon because they feel the animation is good and the values it tries to teach is worthwhile. It's just another subculture group out doing their own thing. People think "Juggalos" are crazy but they accept anyone, and will bend over backwards for anyone who identifies as their subculture. While you may not like the image, the tolerance is impressive.

The problem Brony's tend to run into is its the information age and people are able to provide judgement as fast as their bandwidth allowed. They're often characterized by the most deviant members of their group.

Source: Took a new media and social theory class.