Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Command XP bug

Theothar
07.22.2019 , 12:34 PM | #1
Last few weeks I was pushing myself to get Command Rank 300 on my 4th character to achieve next bonus from Commanding Legacy Perk. I was mainly getting y cxp from daily/weekly quests.
As far as I remember with Superior Command Boost I was receiving around 650cxp per daily quest.

As soon as I reached 300 rank, instead of getting more I started to receive less - around 500 on some of my characters.

For example - how many cxp I'm getting from weekly quest at Black Hole:
Arventhiah - 14705 cxp (boost active + Improved Command Experience V Perk)
Arventhir - 20932 (boost active , no perks)
Arventh - 14705 cxp (boost active + Improved Command Experience V Perk)
Arvinge - 14013 ( no boost , no perks)

by the way is any of these values correct ?

SteveTheCynic
07.22.2019 , 02:40 PM | #2
For starters, the Commanding Legacy bonus doesn't apply to Command Rank 300 characters.

The second point is that the calculations for the total CXP bonus are ... complicated:
* Boosts (for everyone who's using one). +25% or +100%
* The "small" per-character perk, +0, +2, +4, +6, +8 or +10 (all percentage points, duh)
* The "your alignment is wnning" bonus
* (Only for characters below CR 300) +25% per tier of Commanding Legacy you've unlocked.
* Event CXP bonus (not operating at the moment)

Unless you've taken all those things into account, you can't really conclude much.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Theothar
07.23.2019 , 04:23 AM | #3
Thanks for answer,
Comanding Legacy Perk not applying to CR300 characters it's what i was not aware of.
(I think it was only mentioned in ptach note 5.2.2 - when it was introduced)
This fact explains a lot and fits into my calcultaion.

So... there's no bug and topic can be closed.

P.S.
Development Team - would be nice if You add this information to Perk description.

Phazonfreak
07.23.2019 , 04:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Theothar View Post
Thanks for answer,
Comanding Legacy Perk not applying to CR300 characters it's what i was not aware of.
(I think it was only mentioned in ptach note 5.2.2 - when it was introduced)
This fact explains a lot and fits into my calcultaion.

So... there's no bug and topic can be closed.

P.S.
Development Team - would be nice if You add this information to Perk description.
Not to appear too sarcastic, but maybe it would be even nicer if you carefully read the perk description again before faulting the developers:

"This legacy-wide unlock increases Command Experience gained by 25% for characters under command rank 300. This effect stacks up to 4 times for a 100% bonus.

You gain one stack for each mirrored class at command rank 300. (Example: A Knight and Warrior at 300 only counts once.)
"

It has always stated that since its introduction and I don't really see how they could make this any clearer unless they use exclamation marks and bold lettering.