Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jugg PvE tank BiS stats

RTCBrad
02.02.2018 , 09:36 PM | #1
So I've been trying to find bis stats for a jugg pve tank these days in 5.7 and I have had no luck at all.

Wondering if anyone here can shed some light on the issue?

I don't want to buy a load of expensive augs for the wrong stats :P.
Click my referral link here for 7 days free sub time, 1 free server transfer and a bundle of cartel market unlocks!

KendraP
02.02.2018 , 11:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RTCBrad View Post
So I've been trying to find bis stats for a jugg pve tank these days in 5.7 and I have had no luck at all.

Wondering if anyone here can shed some light on the issue?

I don't want to buy a load of expensive augs for the wrong stats :P.
what are you having issues with? survival? aggro? both?
for gear, use warding B or lethal B mods with high endurance/ high shield/absorb/ low def enhancements, aug with shield/absorb.
My balance is to keep shield and absorb close together, i'm sure there's some ideal somewhere, but this works for me.

If your issue is survival, it's probably a DCD usage issue.
For threat, its a rotation/priority issue.

RTCBrad
02.03.2018 , 05:33 PM | #3
I don't really have many issues with aggro or survival I would just like to make sure what I'm doing is the most effective way especially when it comes to augs because they are so expensive. By the sounds of it I'm not to far away from what you're suggesting except I think I have the high Def enhance my augs are a mix of shield/absorb 45's.
Click my referral link here for 7 days free sub time, 1 free server transfer and a bundle of cartel market unlocks!

KendraP
02.03.2018 , 06:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RTCBrad View Post
I don't really have many issues with aggro or survival I would just like to make sure what I'm doing is the most effective way especially when it comes to augs because they are so expensive. By the sounds of it I'm not to far away from what you're suggesting except I think I have the high Def enhance my augs are a mix of shield/absorb 45's.
The def from the unfettered mods is really higher than anyone needs but it can be expensive to get all B mods if you don't have a crafting friend

The 236 augs are nice because of the extra endurance, but I personally wouldn't break the bank for them. I have them for my main on each side, but only because I have a crafting buddy. But a mix of shield/absorb is the way to go for PVE tanks, I take the lazy route of keeping them close together.

olagatonjedi
02.03.2018 , 07:08 PM | #5
Slightly higher shielding than absorb, because if you arent shielding, ur absorb is wasted.

RTCBrad
02.04.2018 , 02:57 AM | #6
Cool thanks guys, those b mods are actually going to be the toughest part I think

ZouYan
02.04.2018 , 09:44 AM | #7
For a jugg tank i wud use the unlettered lethal mods and the high endurance enhancements. For stat wise u want around 2000 shield and 1400 absorb.
Co-GM <Lightning Masters> <Pull Burn Profit>
Mortema | Tsouyen
26/26 NiM post 5.0 | 5/5 Timed Runs
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/

KendraP
02.04.2018 , 12:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ZouYan View Post
For a jugg tank i wud use the unlettered lethal mods and the high endurance enhancements. For stat wise u want around 2000 shield and 1400 absorb.
Unless you have a threat issue or dps that are just slightly bad, the extra endurance from the lethal B mods is useful for surviving spikes and easing the load on healers

That said, whatever works for you. I've said elsewhere there's more than one way to skin a cat.

HeavyarmsZero
03.15.2018 , 12:54 PM | #9
How about BiS relics? Any reqs? I see Reactive Warding and DPS? Or Reactive Warding & Fortunate Deboubt? Thanks...just trying to figure out what 248 to buy

KendraP
03.15.2018 , 01:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavyarmsZero View Post
How about BiS relics? Any reqs? I see Reactive Warding and DPS? Or Reactive Warding & Fortunate Deboubt? Thanks...just trying to figure out what 248 to buy
I personally use the reactive warding 248 and crafted shield amplification. I think the dps ones with endurance are what most people go for (i.e. crafted 246). If you have to get them off the vendor (i.e. no crafting buddy) and have room on your bar somewhere, you can go for the click relics as well, since they work effectively as an extra DCD.