Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Juggernaut for pvp?

LordBanjax
11.10.2017 , 08:59 PM | #1
It looks fun. Just curious in practice how's it play for warzones?
Xenu - Scoundrel - Jung Ma '

hallucigenocide
11.11.2017 , 04:29 AM | #2
can only speak for Vengeance as it's the only spec i play. it's really fun and it feels like you've got lot's of way to take charge and control what's going on in bigger fights. the defensives aren't as great as they used to be but i feel like they're alright as far as warzones go.

DavidAtkinson
11.11.2017 , 04:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBanjax View Post
It looks fun. Just curious in practice how's it play for warzones?
DPS jugg is the worst class you could pick for PVP right now. The only good thing about it is that it's "fun".

DPS wise it's totally ok, but it just cannot compete with the new trigger happy FOTM classes like merc and sniper.

In ranked it's the NR. 1 on the kill list.

In regs you could play DPS jugg as class weakness isn't that obvious but in ranked it will only lead to frustration unless you are a PVP god.

For this reason lots of jugg players rolled as Tanks or Skank tanks(tank with Dps gear). It's the most viable way to play jugg in pvp.

AdjeYo
11.11.2017 , 04:45 AM | #4
Tank jugg in dps gear is doing pretty well in both ranked and unranked. DPS Juggs are fine in unranked, but I wouldn't play it in ranked

KendraP
11.12.2017 , 12:36 AM | #5
If you're talking dps, I hope you enjoy dying 10 times a match. If you're talking tank, perfectly reasonable.

cool-dude
11.15.2017 , 07:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Tank jugg in dps gear is doing pretty well in both ranked and unranked. DPS Juggs are fine in unranked, but I wouldn't play it in ranked
Only drawback to it besides being boring, is that you have to maintain two sets of gear both for pve/pvp.
"Sarcasm is strong in this one"

Krazzorr
11.22.2017 , 12:44 AM | #7
Jugg is completely trash right now... our defensives got nerfed to **** and every other dps class has better defensives than the tank class. honestly, it's just *********** garbage
Kroanus - Jung Ma/Ebon Hawk

CaptRogue
11.23.2017 , 03:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazzorr View Post
Jugg is completely trash right now... our defensives got nerfed to **** and every other dps class has better defensives than the tank class. honestly, it's just *********** garbage
lol What are you smoking? Jugg tanks are some of the best tanks in game.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

KendraP
11.24.2017 , 04:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
lol What are you smoking? Jugg tanks are some of the best tanks in game.
Tanks sure, I'd say assuming equal skill shadow >guardian >> vg.
Dps wise? Haha go get smooshed.

BillyHunter
11.25.2017 , 11:40 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
DPS jugg is the worst class you could pick for PVP right now. The only good thing about it is that it's "fun".

DPS wise it's totally ok, but it just cannot compete with the new trigger happy FOTM classes like merc and sniper.

In ranked it's the NR. 1 on the kill list.

In regs you could play DPS jugg as class weakness isn't that obvious but in ranked it will only lead to frustration unless you are a PVP god.

For this reason lots of jugg players rolled as Tanks or Skank tanks(tank with Dps gear). It's the most viable way to play jugg in pvp.
I'd say dps PT/VG has it worse. In ranked, it's a free kill because of the lack of dcds. Whenever I play a dps jugg, I survive much better than on my geared PT.
VENGEANCE