Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

best build for juggernaut?

RonnieKlagstad
10.12.2017 , 04:28 PM | #1
i need a good build for juggernaut stats and powers everything

Cuiwe
10.12.2017 , 04:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RonnieKlagstad View Post
You don't have that much choice here lol. Not since 4,0 anyhow. Here's the deal:

Defense: Your typical Warrior DCD tank. Just like Warriors often do, Defense Guard also has above average defense for a Tank.

Vigilance: A true hybrid discipline. You have quite some DoTs(2 full ones in total) but you've also got quite some bursty moves. You have a strict opener and some strict rules, yet there's a lot of "priority" components in. You're also quite sturdy for a DPS. As I said, a true hybrid.

Focus: Pure burst class, very nice in PvP. Rather easy to play but can feel disjointed until you get all abilities. It's pretty much a simple rotation based discipline. Still tanky for a DPS, but I feel less so than a Vig Guard.

Those are your "choices". Enjoy!
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Makkoo
10.12.2017 , 11:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RonnieKlagstad View Post
Start looking for the info. Go look on Dulfy, Vulkk and other source... be smart and not assisted.
Daerius
The Harbinger Empire

keladoruk
01.06.2018 , 04:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Makkoo View Post
Start looking for the info. Go look on Dulfy, Vulkk and other source... be smart and not assisted.
Sorry to dig this thread up but was googling for a Juggernaut guide and none of those sites have one.

Euphrosyne
01.06.2018 , 05:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by keladoruk View Post
Sorry to dig this thread up but was googling for a Juggernaut guide and none of those sites have one.
So, as far as the Vengeance spec goes...

Dulfy absolutely has one. It's for Guardian, the mirror class of Juggernaut. The only difference is that the moves have different names. If that's still tripping you up, the original author of the guide made a translated version for Juggernauts.

The problem is that this is from before the new augments came out, before the Piercing Chill nerf, and before people decided to start messing with Alacrity. I don't believe there's a new guide that comprehensively deals with those things, but frankly, the distinction doesn't mean that much to anybody except NiM raiders. Same with all the people who didn't use the exact same rotation or opener as Rydarus did. Either way, your damage will be fine, and the guide still makes for a decent starting point.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"