Praises and Complaints.

Lulzy

All I can say really is wow. There have been lots of praise and complaints today flooding these forums in the way that the SWTOR team is handling the early access. I just wanted to get a few cents out and state that we have to trust them that they are making the right decision. I know a lot of you are really excited and when others are playing you hate the fact that you are sitting at your computer probably refreshing the screen like crazy waiting for you turn to jump into the new mmorpg. I for one didn't pre order until around 10/10/11 so my hopes of getting in this early are very small.

I don't know if you've played other mmo's in the past but I can say I've been playing them for a very long time. The most solid mmo that we know had many downtime and server crashes. I remember experiencing it being down for a week and a half once and there were tons of complaints flooding the forums that they even deactivated the forums for awhile just to work on the issues at hand.

Most of you already know if you will probably get in today, or wont based on when you ordered. I say you should get out, relax, or even play a different game for a bit. Trust that the SWTOR team are doing this for everyone's benefit because if they are trying to make sure that the servers are handling the loads and making sure that the servers keep a high up time.

Lets all be happy and be patient, your time will come eventually and you'll be able to join this awesome new game. :)