Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grade-planet list?

SteveTheCynic
05.18.2020 , 12:03 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by nareea View Post
Thanks! This all we really wanted, not all this other stuff and explanations~ Thanks again for posting~
Except that the list you cited is catastrophically out of date (posted in 2012 ffs), and it is now *also* desperately incomplete, since there are five other grades that it doesn't mention.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

RikuvonDrake
05.19.2020 , 04:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by nareea View Post
Thanks! This all we really wanted, not all this other stuff and explanations~ Thanks again for posting~
it was posted 8 years ago xd

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

phalczen
05.20.2020 , 12:43 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Except that the list you cited is catastrophically out of date (posted in 2012 ffs), and it is now *also* desperately incomplete, since there are five other grades that it doesn't mention.
True but those are all expansion related:
Grade 7 -- Levels 51-55 -- Rise of the Hutt Cartel including Makeb
Grade 8 -- Levels 56-60 -- Shadow of Revan including Rishi and Yavin 4
Grade 9 -- Levels 61-65 -- KOTFE including Zakuul and Darvannis
Grade 10 -- Levels 66-70 -- KOTET including Iokath, Ossus, Dantooine during Pirate Incursion event, Umbara, and Nathema (I don't think there are harvesting nodes on Copero but I could be wrong)
Grade 11 -- Levels 71-75 -- Onslaught including Onderon and Mek Sha
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

SteveTheCynic
05.20.2020 , 05:24 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Grade 10 -- Levels 66-70 -- KOTET including Iokath, Umbara, and Nathema (I don't think there are harvesting nodes on Copero but I could be wrong)
I don't recall *looking* for nodes on Copero, but there *are* heavy droids that *should* be harvestable.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

phalczen
05.20.2020 , 07:12 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I don't recall *looking* for nodes on Copero, but there *are* heavy droids that *should* be harvestable.
I excluded all that, since I would wager that the nodes are separate from the mobs. Then again, when Dantooine is at peace it has grade 6 nodes and when the event is active it has grade 10 nodes. Arguably I could have left out Umbara and Nathema since you can't actually go and visit them with your personal class starship, and run around harvesting things, but they are unique in that unlike any other flashpoint they actually have nodes. Presumably this was because there were no grade 10 materials until the fully explorable Iokath came out with 5.2, so the devs decided to add more locations to harvest, until they added Ossus. Which reminds me, I have to add Ossus and Dantooine to my list.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

BenSWOLOx
06.08.2020 , 02:14 PM | #26
So I read through the other posts and summarized it to this. Thanks to all who posted the information.

SWTOR nodes in grades and locations
Grade 1 Coruscant (Rep), Dromund Kaas (Imp)
Grade 2 Taris (Rep), Balmorra (Imp), Nar Shaddaa (Both)
Grade 3 Alderaan, Tatooine
Grade 4 Balmorra (Rep), Taris (Imp), Hoth (Both), Quesh (Both)
Grade 5 Belsavis, Voss
Grade 6 Corellia, Ilum
Grade 7 CZ-198, Makeb, Oricon
Grade 8 Rishi, Yavin 4 , Ziost
Grade 9 Darvaniss, Zakuul
Grade 10 Iokath, Ossus, Umbara, Nathema
Grade 11 Onderon, Mek Sha

I just wished the newest posts would show up first and not the outdated ones :/
Yes, that's Darth Revan not Kylo Ren.
You know I'm something of a Revanite myself.

phalczen
06.09.2020 , 12:39 PM | #27
Technically Ziost doesn’t have any nodes, so you can only get bio analysis and scavenging mats from mobs.
You can also add peacetime Dantooine for grade 6 and event Dantooine for grade 10.

CrimzonNinja
08.01.2020 , 02:57 PM | #28
great list but your wrong about hoth. i don't find any grade 4s there i find grade 5s there