Tactics with ion cell?

Swarlesx

Would ion cell work well with a tactics build?

you'll miss out on HEC-specific bonuses though, like the ammo regen and the increased movement speed (if spec'd into). but yeah, it can work. there are times when in huttball, i switch over to ion when carrying the ball then forget to switch back. only notice it when running alongside others and notice that they can keep up.

you'll miss out on HEC-specific bonuses though, like the ammo regen and the increased movement speed (if spec'd into). but yeah, it can work. there are times when in huttball, i switch over to ion when carrying the ball then forget to switch back. only notice it when running alongside others and notice that they can keep up.

+1

Huttball is pretty much the only time you'd want to run with ion cell. Except, perhaps, if you and a healer are outnumbered and trying to hold an objective. You can slap a guard on said healer, which should buy you more time for backup to arrive.

I run both assualt build or tactics build depending on my mood. The main reason why I run Ion cell while being 31 points into tactics is to guard people its a solid build to still be able to Dps people down while actually being able to peel for someone. If you dont at least break 60k average more like 100k protection you might as well just go HeC for more dps.