Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper PvP Guide by Express

ChickenEveryday
04.11.2013 , 09:03 AM | #181
Get on with making that new guide mate!

paowee
04.11.2013 , 02:59 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by ChickenEveryday View Post
Get on with making that new guide mate!
It will take a lot of time, a LOT, of time having to re-make his original post. Will definitely require fighting each spec of each AC all over again to make such detailed 1v1 write-ups
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

DroidDreamer
04.11.2013 , 05:36 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
It will take a lot of time, a LOT, of time having to re-make his original post. Will definitely require fighting each spec of each AC all over again to make such detailed 1v1 write-ups!
Yup. I feel like I am barely getting to know the basics of MM again.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

oLoSteR
05.17.2013 , 06:39 PM | #184
To be honest if you have to read all this crap to be good... you Shouldn't play this game... its just not for you... Sniper is one of the easiest classes to play in the game.... Pew pew pew hunker down pew pew knockback pew pew pew... you win..... if your really spending time reading this your sad.
Olister (Sorc)
Oliwier (Assassin)
Ali'sandra (Jugg)
Proud Member of ~~~Unicorn Stampede~~~

NoTomorrow
05.18.2013 , 12:31 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by oLoSteR View Post
To be honest if you have to read all this crap to be good... you Shouldn't play this game... its just not for you... Sniper is one of the easiest classes to play in the game.... Pew pew pew hunker down pew pew knockback pew pew pew... you win..... if your really spending time reading this your sad.
Lol, someone just got pwned by a sniper
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

DarkSaberMaster
05.18.2013 , 03:36 PM | #186
Then ummmmm? Why are you here?
Back for a little bit.....for now.

CJNJ
05.19.2013 , 12:42 AM | #187
I thinks that why there is sections... So that yous can see what may help you without reading the pew pew stuffs. Granted from the looks of it u don't really know how to fight a sniper... Must be hard being a sorc or sin or smasher in 2.0

islander
05.20.2013 , 08:54 AM | #188
Line of sight doesn't agree with you. nor does stealth.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

THobbsy
05.20.2013 , 05:10 PM | #189
You are that guy that is wondering why you can't stun me as I'm capping a node while entrenched, right?

Or wondering why you are taking damage through force shroud?