Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sithsensor
10.02.2019 , 09:12 AM | #21
PLEASE tweak the Pistol and lightsaber. Smooth, sleek and some effect something from them.
Bubuudubu-Sniper:My Swtor Youtube channel

Rion_Starkiller
10.02.2019 , 09:55 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
Yea but season 3 rewards arent going to come out til next fall lol, are people still going to care then.
Haha, yeah might be another 8 months til S12 ends.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

merovejec
10.06.2019 , 02:24 PM | #23
But seriously, so are you really gonna award top 3 titles to people who done group ranked too? When I look at the leaderboards for group ranked for Sentinel/Marauder for example and see 2 of the top 3 positions with 19 and 20 wins it really makes little sence to me.

Please tell me there will be no top 3 for group ranked this season or I will lose all faith I have in you guys! I have been on your side from launch, but this would be a very big blow.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

SOULCASTER
10.06.2019 , 04:45 PM | #24
I come back to this game a few months ago to find they re-released my Season 1 Girrada Rancor mount for Season 10, and now they are doing it again with my Season 2 Baron Deathmark Helmet for Season 11. What a joke. Nothing is exclusive anymore. I'm curious if Season 12 will have the glowing season 3 furious armor! That'll be swell. So dumb..

You had to get 1650+ rating in Season 2 to get that helmet too mind you....

SOULCASTER
10.06.2019 , 04:48 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
You cant say no one, I personally care about the rewards and especailly the flair and titles. Those make a statement and are a clear representation of your effort. PVE gets dread master, slayer of the machine gods, pvp get the fierce, the fiery, the genius, the ingenius.... its ridiculous.
You want lame titles, try my "S-1" and "S-2 All Star" Titles. I have the other ones from Season 3-6 also but I'm disappointing that I wasn't retro-actively given any flair for my season 1-6 all star status when they created those, yet they will gladly go-ahead and re-release the Season 1 Rancor Mount and Season 2 Baron Deathmark Helmet for players in season 10 and 11.....

merovejec
10.07.2019 , 01:09 PM | #26
Just by going through some ratings you can see a few people will get Top 3 by not even having Gold tier, or even having 10 wins! So how is this logical? You have a person who has a rating eligible for silver, yet he gets a Platinum reward.

I really hope they come to their sences with this.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 69015

Rion_Starkiller
10.07.2019 , 02:43 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Just by going through some ratings you can see a few people will get Top 3 by not even having Gold tier, or even having 10 wins! So how is this logical? You have a person who has a rating eligible for silver, yet he gets a Platinum reward.

I really hope they come to their sences with this.
Hmm, I wonder if that's the reason they didn't end the season earlier...?
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

merovejec
10.08.2019 , 01:09 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Hmm, I wonder if that's the reason they didn't end the season earlier...?
Not sure thats the reason, almost all of the top people on group ranked leaderboards were gotten in the early weeks when Mike B. wasnt that active yet.

Only if you look at the numbers you see the obvious lack of effort. The Gold tier in Group ranked is 1600+ and if you list the amount of toons that qualifies for it is 50. In Solo ranked the rating is 1500+ and over 10 pages (500) toons qualify for it. So its evident that group ranked is only used to get top 3 titles for the few people.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 69015

Delani
10.08.2019 , 07:14 PM | #29
Since we are not getting a mount this season, can you guys atleast redesign the ranked flair. Change the numbers from 11 to X1 or change the shape of the flair. Maybe make it a skull with bones instead of an upside down house.

Nickodemous
10.08.2019 , 08:48 PM | #30
I see there are about 10 of you know who care about ranked rewards....LOL....
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant