Why in THE He!! am I in a queue on a 'standard' pop server? (Shadowlands)

Kheldor

I'm having this trouble as well, I have 15 days left on my sub and it won't let me back into the game after kicking me out. It says to sub, so I don't have to wait in a 20 min queue on a 'light' populated server. I rarely get ticked off about stuff, but this is an outrage. <.<

And yes, I'm on Shadowlands too.

I logged in with no problems earlier in the evening but now when I'm trying to switch to different toons the login progress bar takes forever, then eventually gives up and I go back to the character login screen.

I'm chalking it up to server issues, not number of players.

It's probably the server that is about to crash. At least, on Harbinger, mail trouble and queue while standard or light were signs that the server crash was imminant. Some of my guildmates got mail trouble from the GTN, and I also got the queue on Shadowlands so the odds are good that the server will close down soon.

I just noticed that, which of course makes it worse. And of course no EA drones are watching any of this to make sure the devs know there is a problem. I hate it when I have a limited amount of time to do something and apathetic laziness on the part of someone else can keep me from doing what I want to do, which I also pay for.

You'd think they'd have server apps running that would warn *somebody* that there is a problem.