Looking for Imperial Elite Black Trooper looking gear

dardack

Hard to explain, Might have imperial design on the armor, all black. Looking for something like this, anyone know or seen something like it.

Getting the Imperial Flight Gear, while decent, would rather find this gear. Should be heavy or social for 1.3.

Hard to explain, Might have imperial design on the armor, all black. Looking for something like this, anyone know or seen something like it.

Getting the Imperial Flight Gear, while decent, would rather find this gear. Should be heavy or social for 1.3.

Only Imp Trooper armor that i can think of in the game is sold by the Collecters Edition vendor, that is social armor but unless you have CE you can't get it

Only Imp Trooper armor that i can think of in the game is sold by the Collecters Edition vendor, that is social armor but unless you have CE you can't get it

Frack I don't have CE. Damn it that sux.

Look for the Pilot armor on he spaceship parts vendor (the one you trade tokens on) - has the black pilot looking stuff...might be close to what you want

Yeah I have it, I said this in original post. TY tho

The TT-15A Powertech Body Armor is black and red. It looks pretty sweet. Has kind of a low drop rate though.

http://www.torhead.com/item/b6j0Sv/tt-15a-powertech-body-armor

*edit. Not really trooper or Imperial, but fairly close.

Actually not too bad, I have the helm already. I see the post by mcpain or w/e of the Screenshot, i looked up the legs but they dont' look like that, hands maybe, but besides that do you know a nice looking orange belt that looks like that? Heavy dudty a bit. My current orange belt is brownish, kinda bleh, also what boots?

Actually not too bad, I have the helm already. I see the post by mcpain or w/e of the Screenshot, i looked up the legs but they dont' look like that, hands maybe, but besides that do you know a nice looking orange belt that looks like that? Heavy dudty a bit. My current orange belt is brownish, kinda bleh, also what boots?

The only orange belts I know of are:

-2 at the fleet vendor (one for 60 comms and one for 200 comms)

-Legacy item vendors on DK (think there are 2 per class, 75k and 150k?)

-Random drops (These are very rare, I only know of 2 people in my guild to ever recieve one. I'm not even sure about the level of mobs they drop off of.)

As for your other qustion regarding the color change on the leggings, I couldn't say for sure. But I think red is the secondary color. So the white might end up being red.

Edited by Lugosi

The only orange belts I know of are:

-2 at the fleet vendor (one for 60 comms and one for 200 comms)

-Legacy item vendors on DK (think there are 2 per class, 75k and 150k?)

-Random drops (These are very rare, I only know of 2 people in my guild to ever recieve one. I'm not even sure about the level of mobs they drop off of.)

As for your other qustion regarding the color change on the leggings, I couldn't say for sure. But I think red is the secondary color. So the white might end up being red.

Damn it to part 2.

Ahh Yeah I have the Imp pilot ones, I have the legacy ones, i'll have to see hwo the 75k look. And it's not all of them are random there are specific mobs to farm, but yea some come from treasure hunting chests. Guess i'm off to torhead to look at em. Ty for info. Sux so much about the white becoming red. I have the pants, Current farming the dude on quesh that drops the chest (log out every 3rd kill ***?), greens 1 blue so far. FML

Edited by dardack