Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Senrie
04.27.2015 , 08:33 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
I've only seen this robe on one NPC in the whole game, Agent Carhart, quest giver for Black Hole. I think it's very Jedi like in its simplistic, laid back style:

Agent Carhart

Would love to have it :-)
The inquisitor starts in that chest. It's the only one that has that inner pattern, but you can find similar ones here. Go down to NMSC01.

marvinx
04.28.2015 , 01:45 PM | #512
so.. with the new outfit designer element, would there might be a chance for a Darth Malgus armor, with both hood up, and down. Been waiting for this since the game came out. Please, we have so many other outfits from other characters.

Tigriel
04.29.2015 , 04:23 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoWolf View Post
THIS! This armor would be amazing to have! Plus being able to change the color... yes please

jupezz
04.30.2015 , 05:56 PM | #514
Since the champions of Trooper armor and traditional Jedi Robes are still very adamant in this thread or rather the forums in general, I'm just dropping in to say (again *g) that we could really use an adaptive version of Commander Jensyn's armor/robes - one of the only heavily armored sets that are still consistent with the 'typical Jedi look'.

ekwalizer
04.30.2015 , 07:35 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Rockula View Post
This may be a little off topic, but has anyone thought of putting schematics in the cartel packs instead of armor pieces?
I'm sure this would create an interesting dynamic since there would be no forced scarcity, but it'd give crafters something to do/sell.
I would welcome this, even if the schematics were limited use.
Let this sink in, this game is Free to Play, boasts one of the most popular IPs on the planet and yet 76.47% of the servers are empty.

JMNeves
04.30.2015 , 11:18 PM | #516
I believe I have only seen this outfit on a Ziost NPC. I think it is EXTREMELY elegant, and it would benefit a lot from dye modules as well, even though its natural color is already fantastic. The whole set looks really neat, and it's already in the game so there will be very little effort to get it into a cartel pack.

Here it is: http://i.imgur.com/uf3hNbX.jpg

Pherdnut
04.30.2015 , 11:43 PM | #517
I'd like to be able to buy a full set of any non-super-rare armor from older cartel shipments with 500cc. Cuz there's enough armor now to do that without shooting yourselves in the foot and it keeps subscribers coming back to check out the new armor they can pick up a full set of. There's not really much you can buy with the subscriber allowance other than rights to use a couple of your collection items across your account and while that's a nice option to have it's just not as exciting as having completely new look to fiddle with once a month.

Also, the grind of hustling the GTN for all your cartel gear (I've completed probably about 30% of armor now with credits) gets tiresome what with the speculators being a giant PITA. Like really? Ulic Qel-Droma's bracers are the must-have super-rare part? The armor is as low as 90k and the bracers I've never seen for less than half a million? I seriously don't think so. Nor do I believe people are excited about Shrewd Rascal's lame no-hair cowboy hat variant yet these are the items that sell for the most to people desperate to complete those collections. What is this, Eve? I came here to escape the soulless profiteering not relive it.

So seriously can we just buy some of the more common stuff as a set at least rather than having to gamble and hustle for absolutely everything? All the new aesthetic options bought me back to the game but the pay and hustle to get the really nice things factor is starting to get as old as all the unfun time sinks that got me to quit the game the first time. You guys lifted all the painfully slow travel options so you have the right ideas I think. So why not have your cartel market profit cake with plenty of buy-what-you-want options to keep people excited about the first day of their subs too? It did wonders for City of Heroes to always be able to buy a complete set of something once a month.
Amurrka, Malfunction, Skeeve, Derp, Deeva, Orinj @Dreshdae Cantina

"QQ!"

Moonraker
05.02.2015 , 06:55 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Every single trooper in the game would be wearing this.

I don't care. I'd rock it, too. BIOWARE! I CALL DIBS ON THIS ONE!
I am 100 percent for this, please give us this set asap

mortenpro
05.03.2015 , 04:45 AM | #519
Darth Malgus armor set, with proper colors and cape.
I know, I am not the first one, and probably not the last one
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Star Wars: The Old Republic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

► CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SW:TOR STUFF ◄

Jesseriah
05.04.2015 , 06:41 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesseriah View Post
give us the original Forcemaster/mysticer Battlemaster-Belt back! (the black one!)
/Push
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Charaktertransfer and more!