Out-leveling Content, Skip Planets?

Snapdizzle

I'm about to hit level 26 and just finished up Taris. I am 100% going to head to Nar Shaddaa to do my class quest, but is it worth it to do all the quests there?

Obviously a lot of quests will be green or grey to me, and it's not the end of the world to miss out on the little side story line quests, I just don't want to miss out on something important.

So my question is, besides missing out on commendation gear and mini story lines, would skipping a planet have any further consequences?

I'm about to hit level 26 and just finished up Taris. I am 100% going to head to Nar Shaddaa to do my class quest, but is it worth it to do all the quests there?

Obviously a lot of quests will be green or grey to me, and it's not the end of the world to miss out on the little side story line quests, I just don't want to miss out on something important.

So my question is, besides missing out on commendation gear and mini story lines, would skipping a planet have any further consequences?

Wait... level 26 on Taris, a 32-36 lvl planet? Is that even possible? Or did you mean to say you're level 36?

Depends...the heroics give out some cool stuff...if you have those I'd try to do those. But you can always come back so it really doesn't matter.

I think if you are tired of a planet juts move on, otherwise it just a grind to get through with the planet rather than enjoying it. I moved on from Tatooine after spending about 4 days there. Saw the bonus and just said nah, i'll come back to it I'm tired of this desert.