The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I was browsing through the creature archive on Wookiepedia, looking for creatures that would make great creature mounts, and I found these two:

Krak'jya

Jaggalor

They're both lovely, wonderful, good-looking creatures, both are already in game, and both would make great mounts to ride into combat, as both are known for their predacious savagery.

Therefore, I would definitely be willing to venture a guess that they would both be great sellers.

Simply put, I think that these two creatures would make all-around great mounts, and awesome money-makers.

Thank you!

Hail and farewell,

- ScorpioStrikes

Edited by ScorpioStrikes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Now that some some has passed since my last post, I'd like to add, not only would I like to see a HSSISS mount, but also other SITH SPAWN mounts like a TERENTATEK, TU'KATA, LEVIATHON (small and immature so it can be mounted and controlled), K'LOR'SLUG, SHYRAK (a hovering flying mount, not too different in function to a speeder), a huge mountable RAKGHOUL, and last but not least, a BATTLE HYDRA (a multi-headed dragon, which is probably unlikely [least likely] as a mount. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Along the same line as the droid officer transport vehicles, some chilled, laid back vehicles driven by HK-models, HK-55 for example, and/or driven by Jawas! (Always moar Jawas please!) :jawa_angel:

More Varactyl reskins would also be nice - for example a golden-orange/yellowy orange one would be nice, and every other colour under all the suns of the galaxy! Same with Varactyl mini pets and Flutterplume pets and other feathery things.

*GASP* VARACTYL COMPANION *cough digress cough*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...