Cybernetic Pauldron Female PC bug

duranterich

The new Cybernetic Pauldron Armor Set has a bug on the legpieces where the kneepads do not show in the preview window. This only occurs on female characters, can only test BT2. Male characters BT2 seem to show kneepads. Not sure if this occurs across multiple body types

I haven't bought the armor set so I cannot say for sure if it happens in game, this is only from viewing from the preview window

The new Cybernetic Pauldron Armor Set has a bug on the legpieces where the kneepads do not show in the preview window. This only occurs on female characters, can only test BT2. Male characters BT2 seem to show kneepads. Not sure if this occurs across multiple body types

I haven't bought the armor set so I cannot say for sure if it happens in game, this is only from viewing from the preview window

I can confirm that the kneepads do not appear on female characters (tested on BT3), but in place of where the kneepads should be is a shadowy outline OF the kneepads. This is also visible in previews. Basically, yes, the kneepads are missing.