Everyone loves Zargor

LuthanieI

Here I thought that it would be nice to share and know how Zargor actually feels about himself as well as how he thinks about other PVP'ers. Having killed close to 70k people in Dalborra PVP, he is a force to be reckon with ? Maybe not... Anyways click the link below to have a look at the interesting conversation I had with him. :D

Part 1:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Luthaniel/Zargor1-1.png

Part 2:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x38/Luthaniel/Zargor2-1.png

Hope you have a good laugh as I certainly did ! More updates to come... Stay Tuned

Edited by LuthanieI

LOL! Our Guild has/had a gallery devoted to screenshots similar to yours, he is a unique individual to say the least and the conversations in screenshots we had in the gallery we're entertaining.

Ah that is awesome but but it should be shared t o the public man... Good things are meant to be shared ! :p

Did you see what he says... Awww you guys hate him if not he will very much like to be part of SnX... Hahaa

Edited by LuthanieI

I kinda like Zargor, to be honest. He doesn't talk ****, he just goes out there, plays the game and doesn't give a crap about what everyone else says. He has the right idea about video gaming. Sometimes I sit back and I think, why are we all taking this game so seriously?

Anyway, that's just me, and I'm weird like that.

I kinda like Zargor, to be honest. He doesn't talk ****, he just goes out there, plays the game and doesn't give a crap about what everyone else says.

You're either trolling or you know a very different Zargor than the one I know, cause the Zargor I've seen is not like how you describe at all. At all.

Edited by Michka

Zargor's a champ. He takes all the **** he is given, and still keeps coming back.

Much respect

That is coz he is totally oblivious towards everything said about him. Well yes you can respect that in character. But cant deny he is delusional. :D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...