Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People stealing out of the guild bank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
People stealing out of the guild bank

cameronlanderson
09.06.2019 , 09:12 PM | #1
G'day. I'm the leader of a guild called <Dead Man's Treasure> on both factions. There have been many people who join and then quit after taking all they can out of the guild bank. Is there any way I can stop this from happening, short of closing the bank up completely?

Is there anyone else that has had this issue?

kcirevamnalyd
09.06.2019 , 09:58 PM | #2
As guild leader you can set the item and money permissions for each guild bank tab. Do so through the guild bank menu, bottom tabs and adjust by ranks (GM has full and total access at all times), you can also change for stacking item. Remember to adjust each tab separately, if more than one tab in guild bank.
Odessen: Republic Trooper: We can't do everything on our own. We need more people or better equipment.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

cameronlanderson
09.06.2019 , 10:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kcirevamnalyd View Post
As guild leader you can set the item and money permissions for each guild bank tab. Do so through the guild bank menu, bottom tabs and adjust by ranks (GM has full and total access at all times), you can also change for stacking item. Remember to adjust each tab separately, if more than one tab in guild bank.
I've done this... But people still seem to take alot out.

CaptRogue
09.07.2019 , 01:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cameronlanderson View Post
I've done this... But people still seem to take alot out.
You need to set ranks also.

First rank, the one that you get when invited into guild doesn't need access to anything in the bank.
Then 2nd rank maybe 1 piece a week, depending on what you've got in there, and so on.

You will have to work on each rank individually too.
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

kjarnage
09.11.2019 , 09:07 PM | #5
If you give them access you are giving them permission to take stuff.

Recruits you might not want to have access to anything but maybe a small amount for repairs like 500 creds. Raise them up when they help the guild giving access slowly. Let it be known if someone really needs something they can ask. Make sure you write down names of those taking a lot so you can ban them in the future if they return or are in your other faction guild.

Those that take a lot want to get in and out quickly. I have reduced people in rank that abuse the bank and told them why.

So really limit access to those that do not contribute to the guild in some way. You have a lot of ranks available use them! Let them earn the right to get stuff.

Limit the vaults they have access to also.