Does legacy xp boost affect the legacy leveling?

Cruvenlol

Cool. Do you actually get anything from class story chapter 3?

edit: I am level 65 and i have done chapter 3 and i am now at the revan story. Just wondering if buying the class story experience actually give you anything since i think technically i am done with my class story.

Edited by Cruvenlol

Class story, Ilum story and Makeb story counted as class story when they did a promo where class story get more exp. So following that logic SoR should count. If you are that far into the story why waste credits or CC for that little exp boost? You will be max level in no time and would have wasted the money.

No it is not worth it, I'm not sure why you are so **** bent on leveling your legacy level. BW has done much with it since it launched "legacy".

Best way and fast way to level legacy level is do stuff on a max level character like H2. Completing weekly quest like the one for Tact FP, Makeb, Oricon and CZ.

Those legacy exp boost only give you more exp for a very narrow part of the game.

Edited by Warrgames

Most of the perks are available at fairly low legacy levels and those are reached rather easily and quickly.

The best high-level perk used to be that you could buy Treek for 1M credit at legacy level 40. But we have a flood of multi-use companions now, plus her abilities are bugged and she's actually worse than most of the other companions.

Btw: the legacy perks and boost items stack.