Most Active PVP Server Europe

tzmsce

Hey,

i'm returning after some time of absence.

Im mostly interested in pvp and in europe.

Which server is the most active for pvp/warzones right now?

I dont care which side (imp/pub) im playing at all.

Edited by tzmsce

TRE by far, but I find it terrible as a solo player and have moved to Harb / TEH despite playing from Europe. Too many premades on TRE.

T3-M4 is supposedly also fine and somewhat dominated by pubs.

Both harbringer and tre have same premade poblem, i see no difference in premades numbers on both servers. T3 is the server with most premades among all servers, but yeah it is dominated by pubs

Hey,

i'm returning after some time of absence.

Im mostly interested in pvp and in europe.

Which server is the most active for pvp/warzones right now?

I dont care which side (imp/pub) im playing at all.

Tre is your best choice

Both harbringer and tre have same premade poblem, i see no difference in premades numbers on both servers. T3 is the server with most premades among all servers, but yeah it is dominated by pubs

Meh, I regret it every time I return to TRE. Guess YMMV.

TRE and yeah premades, premades everywhere! If you que rep side make sure you PVP before 8 pm so you get at least some wins.

Huh? I have the opposite experience. Games seem way more balanced during late night hours, whereas early PvP is frustrating no matter what side you play on

Also, this

Ya tre. No premade problem. Some good some not.

Even some of the stronger Imp premades tend to derp around a lot and lose a door in the Voidstar to a significantly weaker Rep teams, simply because they were farming pugs at spawn when some sneaky stealther planted a bomb. :D

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

Huh? I have the opposite experience. Games seem way more balanced during late night hours, whereas early PvP is frustrating no matter what side you play on

Even some of the stronger Imp premades tend to derp around a lot and lose a door in the Voidstar to a significantly weaker Rep teams, simply because they were farming pugs at spawn when some sneaky stealther planted a bomb. :D

This.

Same experience.

Win/loss ratio seems fairly equal overall in the evening, I'm playing Pub-side only for the last month.

Planting a bomb or capping a turret behind ganking tunnel-vision idiots is becoming a habit.

By the way, there are premades on EBH (yes THE rp server). And we have vibrant solo pvp (ranked and regs) too. And you'd be surprised. I wish we had cross server PVP so us rp'ers could kick some ***. :) Edited by cagthehack

TRE is not full of premades, and lot of "premades" are just a group of 4 guildies not really strong. and it's a MMO after all. group of guildies is a good sign for the game imao.

very few premades on TRE are good, especially on 1vs1. i am sure they whined their heal or a stealth friend to com fast before dying.

i always think about it when i just kill one with no pity. :D

ps : snave, kiss i miss you ;)

Edited by Thaladan

Lol, reading people whining about premades in a mmo game always makes my day. You play, u make friends, u group up with them to have fun together. Unless u are a retard or a very bad player ofc.

When it comes to TRE, the current state of regs went down for quite a lot I would say. It feels like 3/4 of players in regs can't do more than like 2k dps or 4k hps. Plenty of times there are matches with 2-3 healers and 2 tanks on both teams which makes the fight terribly boring.

Premades are on both sides. Ofc more on imp side, most of good players and guilds play there. There are tho like 2-3 guilds on repside with players who know how to pull good numbers, plus maybe 2-3 more who lack the skill but try to compensate with tryharding objectives which makes games against them somewhat fun. In general it's harder to win on rep side but it's more fun since games there are more challenging.