Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 18th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TR-Outrider
04.18.2017 , 11:49 AM | #171
I hope the server comes up real soon, I need to kill something!!!

IamBear
04.18.2017 , 11:49 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by zachwithnok View Post
The argument is not invalid. *I* pay to play this game. You still agree to these services when you pay.

If the game is down for an entire 20 hours a month, that is still over a 97% game uptime, which you agree to in the license you click accept on....
That doesn't make it good customer service. Then again at least it's not SWG later in it's existence.

ThaNuls
04.18.2017 , 11:50 AM | #173
Eric I posted a thread about this but thought I would post it here. Blood Talon is not rewarding command exp for completion in Veteran mode but is giving command exp for story and master. Is this a bug or intended?
Lead Admin:
SWTOR Voice

Kahngro0 Guild Leader
<The Bannerless Order>

MammasMeatloaf
04.18.2017 , 11:50 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by BSYSLT View Post
Doesn't matter how much it is an hour. I'm all for patience, no doubt. But Eric said 30 minutes over an hour ago. Some people don't have all the time in the world and can only play a few hours a day.
Yeah it's not a matter of '**** they're taking longer then usual.' I suppose patience at this point is essential, but there's a vast majority of us that are trying to catch a couple hours of downtime on the game on a otherwise busy schedule. It'd just be helpful if they figured this stuff out in advance.

BSYSLT
04.18.2017 , 11:51 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by zachwithnok View Post
The argument is not invalid. *I* pay to play this game. You still agree to these services when you pay.

If the game is down for an entire 20 hours a month, that is still over a 97% game uptime, which you agree to in the license you click accept on....
Blah blah blah. That's 97% game uptime for you, because you're unemployed and live off of Mt. Dew, Cheetos, and SWToR. That's not 97% game uptime for people that work a lot.

TUXs
04.18.2017 , 11:51 AM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by nFECT View Post
oh right EQUALITY!! BIOWARE, YOU NEED TO like idk, continue doing your jobs because the world has constantly changing variables and sometimes things don't work out the way you want, but you're still doing what you can and THAT'S PRETTY NEAT
EXACTLY!!! lol
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

LonghornSith
04.18.2017 , 11:52 AM | #177
i wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't for the fact that all my toons are on Harb. only toons on other servers are under lvl 10. lol. but that is my own fault i suppose.

zachwithnok
04.18.2017 , 11:53 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I work in IT, including CODING, so yes I DO know about QC, which obviously YOU DO NOT. Don't rant at me about "freebies" when I DID NOT SAY JACK SQUAT ABOUT FREEBIES! Take your ******* ******** elsewhere.
The phrasing of the last 2 statements were obviously directed at the community, due to them being plural...

Also, I do work in IT for the DOD. I have a CCNP: R&S, Security+, Network+, SQL, and a BS in Computer Science. (Though my individual coding outside of Cisco OS & VBS is lacking).The quality control argument does not hold if the update effectively pushed to the other servers. It is not an issue with the update itself.

nFECT
04.18.2017 , 11:53 AM | #179
The next person that suggests CC or game time for this horrible sin against gaming humanity that is a server being down needs to be force choked IRL.

VixenRawR
04.18.2017 , 11:53 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by BSYSLT View Post
Blah blah blah. That's 97% game uptime for you, because you're unemployed and live off of Mt. Dew, Cheetos, and SWToR. That's not 97% game uptime for people that work a lot.
Exactly, I may have around 20 hours a month to game if I am not busy with other things.
Throw Cartel Coins at me Please. http://www.swtor.com/r/p3jZ2b