Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 18th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Yakatashii's Avatar


Yakatashii
04.18.2017 , 11:23 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by BorisKarloffe View Post
We shouldn't have to go play elsewhere. What other stupid suggestions would like to add?
I would play on any other server if they showed up when I logged in, oh wait they show up blank and thats both the American and European sides. Guess I will just waste my money and time, since the developers need to get their stuff together.

Nubwysenu's Avatar


Nubwysenu
04.18.2017 , 11:24 AM | #122
Thirty minutes is well past. Starting to smh at the ineptitude here. Last week it was delayed and now it's delayed slightly on the most populous server in the game...

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
04.18.2017 , 11:25 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by CrownofGold View Post
If You Cannot Be Certain EVERY Server Can Begin Playing New Content At The Same Time Than No Server Should Be Able To Play! Harbinger Is The Largest Server In This Game! This Is Unacceptable And Unfair!!!

We Deserve To Have Equal Opportunity As Everyone Else To Race Through The New Chapter And Not Be Sidelined While Others Race Past Us!

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO BUSINESS!!!

Get Your Act Together!
Ya, they should totally punish everyone on every server because your ONE server is acting up.
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Krazhez's Avatar


Krazhez
04.18.2017 , 11:25 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Yakatashii View Post
I would play on any other server if they showed up when I logged in, oh wait they show up blank and thats both the American and European sides. Guess I will just waste my money and time, since the developers need to get their stuff together.
Did you try closing the launcher completely, and logging back in? Every server has been up for me since the announcement, except Harb.

Parricide's Avatar


Parricide
04.18.2017 , 11:25 AM | #125
I am beyond pissed. This is some major ********.

Just kidding I can wait. Nothing but love for this game.

Seterade's Avatar


Seterade
04.18.2017 , 11:26 AM | #126
The fact of the matter is, server transfer is handled through swtor.com, not in game. It costs 90 cc right now, if your that worked up I'm sure Ebon Hawk would love you to come over and whine on their fleet how you can't play on Harb.

For those of us who are die hard harbingers, we need to understand an accept with all things in this world, the thing with the most use, most people, most events, takes more to maintain.

prote's Avatar


prote
04.18.2017 , 11:26 AM | #127
ok now I'm getting upset, I think I'll take some nair hair remover and pour it on my hairy head so you can see my angry face...

BSYSLT's Avatar


BSYSLT
04.18.2017 , 11:26 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Nubwysenu View Post
Thirty minutes is well past. Starting to smh at the ineptitude here. Last week it was delayed and now it's delayed slightly on the most populous server in the game...
What do you expect with the skeleton crew they have working on this game?

Nubwysenu's Avatar


Nubwysenu
04.18.2017 , 11:28 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by BSYSLT View Post
What do you expect with the skeleton crew they have working on this game?
Sad part is that because they don't have an eta, it smacks of a third party server issue. They probably have another company fixing the issue.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
04.18.2017 , 11:28 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by CrownofGold View Post
If You Cannot Be Certain EVERY Server Can Begin Playing New Content At The Same Time Than No Server Should Be Able To Play! Harbinger Is The Largest Server In This Game! This Is Unacceptable And Unfair!!!

We Deserve To Have Equal Opportunity As Everyone Else To Race Through The New Chapter And Not Be Sidelined While Others Race Past Us!

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO BUSINESS!!!

Get Your Act Together!
You actually DO have equal access...log in to one of the running servers. Harbinger is just having issues, it's not like they tried to screw us over.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)