Stronghold competition

MadeinNL

Was there ever a stronghold competition? If not, well its about time haha...

Some people spend a lot of time and money to make a nice place of their stronghold.

So i thought it would be a good idea if there was some kind of reward in the form of a competition for the best strongholds.

Make it a top 10 (or more) and give out some unique decorations as price.

The competition should be held by BioWare offcourse :)

Please... no more beautiful decorations locked behind things that we cannot do anymore. The Makeb Gazebo was bad enough, but then the Dark vs. Light rewards... I already feel so empty inside without them. No more. Please. Let the rewards be something that can still be attained elsewhere, or let it be some silly title no one will ever long for but will be good enough for bragging rights... I feel such a deep emptiness in my soul where that Gazebo should have been... *Presses the back of her palm against her forehead and faints dramatically to emphasize the fact that she's exaggerating her despair*

Have to agree that I'm not liking the idea of rewards that would only be available the one place and time; always end up a little bitter when a game does that. It's like punishing people for not being players at the time (or even could be considered as much punishing those who didn't win by denying it to them as rewarding those who won with it...)

That said, before I could form any further opinion on the idea, I'd need a little more information on what you're thinking - what kind of criteria, for example? Would it be judged by the stronghold (Yavins, Manaans, etc.), the themes ('Jedi Academies', 'Trooper Bases', 'Smuggler hideouts', etc.)? How would how much of the stronghold is unlocked affect things? Or how many decoration hooks are filled?

Please, elaborate...