What is wrong with this damn security code signup?

AirwolfUSAF

I have been getting annoyed with having to receive a 1 time security code by email and enter it on the startup menu. So....I decided to finally sign up for the security code. I have been following the directions and attempting this. I have doing this for literally over an hour to no avail. This is sickening. I signed in to my account. Downloaded the mobile app from Google play store. Selected the "Get mobile security" option when prompted on their website. It gave me a serial number and automatically entered it on the line for the serial number in the signup box. I entered that serial number in the mobile app as directed. Triple checked before I selected "ok" in the mobile app. Mobile app is generating security key with a timer to enter it in website. I enter the security key in the signup website before timer even comes close to expiring. I constantly get an "ERROR: CAN'T LOCATE SERIAL NUMBER" What the F%$CK is going on?

Solved: I had to go to settings on the mobile app and choose "Sync now". After the sync it worked.

Edited by AirwolfUSAF
Solved

Solved: I had to go to settings on the mobile app and choose "Sync now". After the sync it worked.

Good to hear that it's working, and thanks for posting the solution!(1)

(1) We get people from time to time who do a rather grumpy edit, replacing the question with "nvm solved it myself", which helps nobody. Thanks for not doing that.