Cartel Pack Differences

mayo

I have been trying to figure out what the differences are between the Skip Tracer’s Cartel Pack, the Blockade Runner’s Cartel Pack, and the Crime Lord’s Cartel Pack. If someone has a link for the item differences or can explain it that would be awesome.

Mostly the content. Although the chance that you get stuff you can actually use, like moddable armor, is very slim. For instance one of the most wanted items from the Crime Lord one is the Command Throne while the Blockade Runner, if memory serves me right, has the Revan armor set. But both are very difficult to get and those sold on the GTM go out for many millions of credits.

That's exactly the kind of information I've been trying to find. I have noticed the elegant style top has a different name and different colors, but have been looking for what weapons and armor sets come with which cartel packs. I am the type of person who gets suckered into spending more money than I should to get cool looking in game stuff. I'm not crazy about some of the new armor but loving the look of the new weapons, but paid no attention to what I got with what pack and now with 3 different packs and no reference on the different items, I'm just confused.

I just don't want to be spending money for the Skip Tracer's pack when the Blockade Runner's has something I want. I've seen screen shots of stuff but not much info on what armor came with which pack. I'm hoping someone has a link to what I'm looking for.

Edited by mayo