The toxicity has got to stop

dherpin

I don't care how good you think you are or whatever, there is no need to down talk anybody. I'm not going to mention names, but somebody on this server who owns a guild who posted here very recently told a 12 year old that they should uninstall, they were a horrible player, and an awful person. That's too far man.

Say things like that to an adult but not a kid. He said he told you he was a kid too and you said that anyway. You are something else man. I already told everyone on ossus about what you did and I will remove anyone in your guild from my WB groups until you make a forum apology for what you did. He also kept the kid from getting invited to a WB group cause he said he was horrible.

My name is rastmajere, you are welcome to run your mouth about me all you want, please do, bring it to my attention, but seriously, you don't know who you are talking to and being toxic and gross is really unbecoming and think of the message that sends to that kid. He probably cried who knows, and for what? so you could feel a little bit better about yourself?

This is disgusting and im ashamed to be a member of a community that would knowningly treat a child like crap. I think you should uninstall or roll imp acting like that. We don't need that.

I don't care how good you think you are or whatever, there is no need to down talk anybody. I'm not going to mention names, but somebody on this server who owns a guild who posted here very recently told a 12 year old that they should uninstall, they were a horrible player, and an awful person. That's too far man.

Say things like that to an adult but not a kid. He said he told you he was a kid too and you said that anyway. You are something else man. I already told everyone on ossus about what you did and I will remove anyone in your guild from my WB groups until you make a forum apology for what you did. He also kept the kid from getting invited to a WB group cause he said he was horrible.

My name is rastmajere, you are welcome to run your mouth about me all you want, please do, bring it to my attention, but seriously, you don't know who you are talking to and being toxic and gross is really unbecoming and think of the message that sends to that kid. He probably cried who knows, and for what? so you could feel a little bit better about yourself?

This is disgusting and im ashamed to be a member of a community that would knowningly treat a child like crap. I think you should uninstall or roll imp acting like that. We don't need that.

Toxicity isn't optional in a *MMO*

It is an essential part of the experience. If you have a problem with it, there's an ignore feature in game.

This game is rated Teen by the ESRB. Since the person in question is 12 perhaps they SHOULD actually uninstall as they are violating the TOS.

• 2 weeks later...