Companion Story

OrionLives

As far as the companion stories go I have to say I have enjoyed getting to know them immensely. The story in general has been one of my absolute favorites and I will continue to enjoy this game because of it. Now I have reached full affection with Kira Carsen and I want more. My character and Kira are practically sisters and I hope more than anything that they make more content with our comps. I mean look at this:

A woman with a broken past, desperate for a better future. A life with a hope, instead of a dark one in the depths of Nar Shadaa. Finding one of her friends, but having, sadly, a realization of her corruption and unfortunate death. A growing bond between her and her new master. A pair destined for greatness and success.

I really hope they add more content to further the bond between the character and the companions. Maybe even get unlocks on certain planets for a mission between you and a particular companion. If anyone knows if BioWare is planning anything about this I would greatly appreciate it.

It's one of the most requested things ppl have been asking for. Unfortunately, chances are, its not gonna happen. BW doesn't seem very interested in "continued individual class or companion story" no matter how much we ask for it.

^This. This x1000

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get anymore Class or Companion stories in the game's lifetime. :(

^This. This x1000

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get anymore Class or Companion stories in the game's lifetime. :(

I doubt the game will actually last THAT long without either. Sooner or later, they'll eventually have to address that, one way or the other.

Unless people are satisfied with companions such as Treek of course and her high-pitch gibberish. :D

No way they are gonna pay all the voice actors for each companion again(or even for ur 1st companion who u get a private story for) It`s way cheaper for them to just pull out another universal shared companion so only 1 voice-over to deal with................:( poor Mako