Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combing the Wreckage is bugged

VKholarienn
11.11.2019 , 06:01 PM | #11
Like almost everyone else I have not been able to complete this quest. Log off, change instance, quick travel, abandon and retry, change character - nothing works. I've submitted as a bug and as a ticket. But I'm curious, could someone who has been able to complete the mission please confirm if the "Black Box Recording" datapad is the actual final log? Or is it closer to the actual marker on the map and it is just not appearing?

I find it annoying how sometimes the map markers are spot on, some are in the "general vicinity" and some are so far off it is borderline misleading. Some consistency would be nice.

I have not seen any screenshots or recordings showing the mission being completed or the Black Box Recording datapad being clickable. As noted by others patch 6.0a does not resolve despite what the patch notes say.

Raemann
11.13.2019 , 01:09 AM | #12
Software seems to get a pass on shoddy design, implementation and performance. I wonder what people would think if it were a cola they opened, took a drink of and noted that the carbonation was left out. These companies wonder why fewer and fewer people subscribe each year...