What Stats

nuhmey

Only lvl 25 so far so I cant speak much to end-game, but so far I've been stacking Aim and Crit (for Terminal Velocity) but you will tend to get some Power on your weapons as well which isnt a completly wasted stat, so I'd say dont get rid of it if you cant get around equal crit or aim

Wat stats are good for bounty hunters? Besides aim. All I ever get on gear is aim and endurance.

Once you get closer to lvl 30 you start to see more variety in the gear stats, like defense, surge, power, alacrity etc.

Most BH Mercs I see stack, AIM (since it's core to our AC), and Critical. After those two the other stats are pretty much a free for all some use alacrity to "cast" faster.

Most BH Mercs I see stack, AIM (since it's core to our AC), and Critical. After those two the other stats are pretty much a free for all some use alacrity to "cast" faster.

I'd like to add, if you're stacking so much crit to proc the vent heat talent, it might be worth it to stack surge as a third priority. Surge increases cirtical damage bonus, so that'll scale nicely with the crit we're already stacking.

Edited by Liquidhal